fbpx

For sale: Lots of dragons/unicorns and other fantasy items *Grab Bag Unis*

Home Forums Administration Flea Market For sale: Lots of dragons/unicorns and other fantasy items *Grab Bag Unis*

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer
    Keymaster

To PM or Private Message someone, click the little icon under their username that looks like this:

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
      My art: featherdust.com

Kalandra
      Participant

Pm’ed you 🙂

Kalandra

Rachel
        Participant

Melody is painting more GB Youngs right now, and some might go into the store today or tomorrow, so if you like *not* knowing what you are getting, relax 🙂

*sigh* There and gone.

Mmloda
          Participant

Pm’d you too!

Marzena

WolfenMachine
            Participant

Purely out of curiosity, are all the unis claimed? *happy dance* I got the one I wanted ^_^

Mmloda
              Participant

I hope not! I really hope she has an extra one that still needs a home! I noticed they were up in the store again today adn I missed them again cause I had to work late!

Marzena

scenceable
                Participant

some people who posted got one from her and some didn’t, so I think they’ve all been claimed, dunno though

Kathleen
                  Participant

Thank you so much Fairyhearted. If you hadnt sold me a uni I am sure I would have never got one. (Darn that dial-up internet) lol

I am very happy with the one I got I love him. 🙂

Melody
                    Keymaster

I will be making more soon. If you want suspense, you can always get one of them fresh from the factory.

kitsunelady
                      Participant

Personally, I would rather know what I’m paying for…so it’s fine by me if people want to buy a crapload of the grab bag items and then take a picture of them for us to choose from, so high-five to you, fairyhearted. Spending $110 on something I might NOT like is not something I’m interested in doing. I haven’t bought any of the ‘grab bag’ items for this reason – I’m too picky, so the chances of getting one I seriously want are slim. I don’t like surprises, especially disappointing ones. To me, opening a box to find I had received a piece I didn’t like is worse than not getting one at all.

Sadly, none of yours seem to be the one I was interested in (the liver chestnut). XD Such is life~

Kalandra
                        Participant

Fairyhearted, Where are you?

Just wondering if you got my PM, and are any of your young Unicorns still available?

Thank you

~ Kal

Kalandra

fairyhearted
                          Participant

Hi. I’m sorry for seeming like I disappeared. I have probably over 60 emails in my inbox that I’m trying to sort through. I am trying to keep everyone’s preferences in mind giving one to each person on a first come-first serve basis. So please be patient if I haven’t contacted you yet. Sometimes I’m waiting to hear back from people and I have a full-time job so I don’t have a lot of time. I promise to answer everyone’s ims… just please be patient!

Setsunawolf
                            Participant

I think poor fairyhearted now knows how Susie feels when a new something is being released. 🙂

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                              Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                              Sun Dragon Koi #3

chrisherself
                              Participant

PMd you about Dune. 🙂

Bodine
                                Participant

Bless her heart.I wonder if she ever got the one she really wanted? 🙂

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                                  Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 64 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.