fbpx

For sale: Lots of dragons/unicorns and other fantasy items *Grab Bag Unis*

Home Forums Administration Flea Market For sale: Lots of dragons/unicorns and other fantasy items *Grab Bag Unis*

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    Participant

Windstonefan, there’s already a discussion going on on another part of the forum pertaining to the issue of limits on new items. It is absolutely unnecessary for you to attack a fellow forum member or make her feel bad for it at all, fairyhearted is doing a VERY NICE thing for us.

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Lupuslunae
      Participant

I also have strong feeling abouts limits, but as Hannah said, there are other threads for that debate. However, am I the only one who thinks knowing what unicorn you’re getting ruins all the fun? The great part about the grab bag items was the excitement of opening up that box. I wouldn’t want someone else opening up all the unicorns then letting people pick which ones they want; where is the fun in that?

Copper83
        Participant

Since I didn’t get a chance to order one myself, I’m glad to have a second chance to get one. And one that I know I’ll like at that. Plus, as has been said, fairyhearted isn’t doing this to make a profit.

Jennifer
          Keymaster

OMG! I could have swore that when I ordered mine it said limit 1 not limit 11 and not I decide who gets them and for how much. Because I am making money here on Windstones dime. I got my 1 as I thought this was the right thing to do. I don’t care what anyone thinks of me buy now. All know that I speak my mind. An every once in a while I get a bug up my butt that just sets me off. This is one of those times. I had my say now and I am leaving. Don’t much care–just spoke my peace said how I feel about horders. An I don’t care or even know you. But Baby to me this was WRONG!

Windsone, please limit the buys on things like this. This was supposed to be a random grab bag for eveyone to have a chance at getting one. First come first serve yes. Not all for one and let the bidding begin. Just stinks when this happens and everyone is waiting for crumbs of a nicely done piece with good intentions, for all forum members to have a chance to enjoy –gone bad.
            Hey but this is just me and this is just my point of view.

I respect everyone here, but I must be very firm:

1. Windstone is not doing away with 1 per customer. There was a problem when these were listed and Susie was not able to put the limit on them. Please remember this store system is new to us, too. We are very sorry for our glitches and dust and I feel terrible that it’s caused anguish for some, but please understand that we are not trying to upset anyone nor are we trying to promote anything unfair.

2. What I see fairyhearted doing is that she purchased several (she was allowed to since there was no limit, which was not intentional but it’s what happened). She could be listing them on eBay and making a profit, but she’s not. She’s selling them here to the people that missed them. I think that is very kind of her to do.

3. Melody wanted people to trade and have fun with grab bag items. She said so clearly. It was a ‘for fun’ thing. I hate to think that they are causing so much grief that they are no longer for fun…

In closing, in case folks haven’t read the announcements, it is a forum rule not to argue about re-selling store items because it ALWAYS turns into an argument. It is especially uncool to bring it up in someone’s for sale post! So, any post after this one arguing about this (or continuing this line of discussion) will be deleted and the user will receive a warning. Keep this topic ON topic please. 🙂

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
            My art: featherdust.com

Bodine
            Participant

I’m almost drooling because I want that Siamese looking one.DARN! 🙁

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Adaneth
              Participant

I would have done the same thing if I had the funds-but it would be bad news for me, because Id get attached to so many of them! lol

Yeah, if they did that with PoadsTM I’d buy too many and not be able to give them up either! 😀

Fairyhearted, I sure hope you got the one you really wanted! 🙂

I don’t care which one I would get I just want one! Pming you!

Rachel
                Participant

I PM’d you.

Bodine
                  Participant

This is one of my furries,Sly.She is marked like “Caper.”Maybe another will be created and I might get lucky.Never know 🙂
                    Photobucket

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Carolyn
                    Participant

Sweet kitty .

Pam

Melody is painting more GB Youngs right now, and some might go into the store today or tomorrow, so if you like *not* knowing what you are getting, relax 🙂

drag0nfeathers
                        Participant

That’s great to know! I hope it’s today! i start my new job tomorrow and will most assuredly miss them otherwise. *crosses fingers*

Got a busted Windstone?
                          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                          Siphlophis Male Dragon
                          Calypso Hatching Empress
                          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                          Tattoo Mother Kirin
                          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Puffpastryofdoom
                          Participant

I hope they’re released today too! I’ll be working most of tomorrow, so I don’t want to miss out on them either!

(And as a side note, I wish you the best of luck with your new job!) 🙂

How do we PM you about purchasing? i’m new to this. My friend wants Emmaline please?? or Amos if Emmaline is taken. please email her at cujowolfe7 @gmail.com thx.

Hello….
                            I have no idea how to PM you, so I just wanted to let you know that I would be interested in the Emmaline Young Uni if not spoken for. Sorry for the lack of “technology” knowledge. Thanks, and let me know.
                            Cheri Ashe

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 64 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.