fbpx

Fixed emperor pics!!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Fixed emperor pics!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

I just miss her from time to time. When I saw Mipa’s latest PYO with the little egg it reminded me of her because she did eggeury (a.k.a. decorated eggs) and I think she would have liked the PYOs.

Purplecat
      Participant

I’ve tried eggury and it’s delicate stuff. Pain in the butt! I’ve got a couple I kept cause they were nice but I haven’t done any in a couple years now. So sorry you’re missing her. Your remembering her with happiness would please her if she knew. Don’t be sad. We’re here for you.

Pegasi1978
        Participant

Wow, I’m suprised you’ve heard of it. She was so good at it. She would make us eggs for so many different occasions (birthday, Valentine’s Day, Easter, Christmas, et cetera). She never did the same egg twice. Some she did by decopage things on them, other’s she would cut open and put things in side. She even made a lamp for me with a goose egg as the base and an ostrich egg for the shade. I still have it and it still works.

Purplecat
          Participant

cool.

pegasi1978 wrote:

Wow, I’m suprised you’ve heard of it. She was so good at it. She would make us eggs for so many different occasions (birthday, Valentine’s Day, Easter, Christmas, et cetera). She never did the same egg twice. Some she did by decopage things on them, other’s she would cut open and put things in side. She even made a lamp for me with a goose egg as the base and an ostrich egg for the shade. I still have it and it still works.

Oooh, that sounds interesting. Do you mind posting pics?

Pegasi1978
            Participant

I’ll take some and post them in the General Art Discussion thread since the would fit there.

pegasi1978 wrote:

I’ll take some and post them in the General Art Discussion thread since the would fit there.

Sweet. Thanks. 😀

Pegasi1978
              Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

Sweet. Thanks. 😀

Okay they are up under Auntie Mag’s Eggs.

Oh and I like the color on the emperor dragon. I forgot to mention that before. 😳

Mmloda
                Participant

WOW, he’s gorgeous, If you do end up selling him, i might have to bid, I don’t have one yet and i really wanna get one. As for the shipping, I’m wondering if you could wrap hime in thinck foam and than wrap hime in bubble wrap, but the big stuff with the bigger bubbles and double package him……I think that should protect him enough, I’ve ordered unicorns from w bay before and without their original box the horn was always broken off, but the last one I bought was packaged just the way i told you and it arrived in one piece.
                  🙂

Marzena

Purplecat
                  Participant

Okay I decided….I told myself I could keep one repair dragon for myself and I’d have to sell the rest. My original plan was to do a rose gold lap dragon and keep her. I’ve decided to keep the emperor which is risky to ship and sell the lap which I’ll be finishing tonight and have all the original packaging for…I really don’t want any of these beauties rebroken so that’s what I’ll be doing.

Bob

very nice work

He’s really lovely, you did a great job fixing and repainting him.

Kyrin

Maebnus
                      Participant

Oh, that Emp’s great. But you say you’re doing a rose gold Lap? I’m very interested to see what you have done… I’ve really liked your stuff so far 😀

keschete
                        Participant

purplecat wrote:

Okay I decided….I told myself I could keep one repair dragon for myself and I’d have to sell the rest. My original plan was to do a rose gold lap dragon and keep her. I’ve decided to keep the emperor which is risky to ship and sell the lap which I’ll be finishing tonight and have all the original packaging for…I really don’t want any of these beauties rebroken so that’s what I’ll be doing.

WAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! I want it! It is so Pretty and Sparkly! I was really, really hoping you would list it…..beg, beg….you could email me and tell me how much…..with super double packing and insurance…..

Okay…I have calmed down now….But I would have purchased that in lieu of a regular Emperor…I still don’t have one yet….

Bob

I’m thinking of an Ice Emperor when I look at him

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.