fbpx

Fixed emperor pics!!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Fixed emperor pics!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    Starbreeze
    Participant

Beautiful!!!! He’s better than ever!!!! πŸ˜€

Purplecat
      Participant

Thank you… πŸ˜€

Aphelion
        Participant

Wow, he really does look amazing. 😯 ME LIKE.

Jodi
          Participant

I sent one to Water without the original and she said it arrived perfectly. I wrapped it in loads of bubble wrap and packing peanuts and double-boxed it with packing peanuts in between. It was a huge box when I was done, but it arrived safely and that’s what matters.

Purplecat
            Participant

Hmmmm…..I’m thinking about it…I may risk it but I’d want him to go to someone in the forum. If I decide to sell I’ll put a thread in the flea market section but I think I’ll drool over him myself some more before I make a permanent decision. He’s SO PRETTY with the purple blue silver thing going on…

siberakh1
              Participant

If I have some money when you posted about him, I’d go for him. He’s lovely! I think you should enjoy him for a little bit though. You did a great job on him πŸ˜€

I’m visiting a friend Memorial Day weekend. I think a store near her has a Peacock Emperor still. Not sure if you would want me to look into it or not. I think they are charging the new price from the price hike though (around $350), but if he is there when I visit, he’d be new.

Purplecat
                Participant

Nah…for right now I really need to curb my spending…My heart’s desire is a brown OW and if I were to spend as much as 300 I would get him. I just ordered the brown fledgie and kinglet along with my next PYO shipment. I’m trying to figure where to hide them so my hubby won’t notice….If anyone has damaged or broken dragons they’d like to sell me so I can repair/repaint them let me know and I might spend on that. I’m getting a full refund from the seller so that helps alot.

siberakh1
                  Participant

purplecat wrote:

I’m getting a full refund from the seller so that helps alot.

Oh, excellent πŸ™‚ Just thought I’d ask, since I think that store still has one πŸ™‚ I’m hoping they still have what I’m looking for when I visit. I’d rather pick up in person than have them ship (they do an awesome job packing), but it’s fun to see their display. It’s also a bit of a drive for me.

If i didn’t know about windstone colours ide have thought he was aproduction piece, alot better then some of the colours:D ! I love himm, amazing!!!

I really like the colors on this. πŸ™‚

Purplecat
                    Participant

Oh, wow that’s a complement…Thanks! 😯 I really tried to do him in a color worthy of the sculpt…if I’d done something bad on him I could just imagine him sitting on my shelf glaring at me angrily saying, “You expect me to wear THIS!” As it is I think he’s pleased with his new color. πŸ˜†

siberakh1
                      Participant

This would make an awesome production color, or something like it. πŸ˜€

Purplecat
                        Participant

I was waiting for someone to notice..but my griff chick has mooned everybody in the mirror. πŸ˜†

Pegasi1978
                          Participant

purplecat wrote:

I was waiting for someone to notice..but my griff chick has mooned everybody in the mirror. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I needed the laugh. I was getting a little sad thinking about my grandmother who passed away in 1993.

Purplecat
                            Participant

your welcome. I volunteer my chick to moon you anytime!! πŸ˜† Why the sad thoughts?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.