fbpx

Fixed emperor pics!!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Fixed emperor pics!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    Purplecat
    Participant

before….

Well….I still can’t get purple to show properly in my photos…He has royal purple in the top part of his wings, his crest and on his chest too but it all looks blue here. Hmmmmm, I gotta figure out how to fix that, it’s driving me nuts! He’s prettier than the pics show. Give me your opinions, I’d really like to hear them….I’m calling him midnight silver. I can’t take an airbrush to something without putting all sorts of new colors on it….must be some sort of addiction. 😯

Purplecat
      Participant

Skylover
        Participant

Ooo…

Very nice repair job! I love the color as well!

Maria
          Participant

I love that coloring. YOu did a great job fixing him up. Whippet has a rival! 😛

Purplecat
            Participant

Luckily all the pieces were there and it wasn’t too bad…Had a couple places that were disintegrated and they were a little tricky but I’m pleased with the result. 8)

Maria
              Participant

He does look really cool. I don’t like the emps much as a sculpt, but if he went on E-Bay – and I had any money on my CC – I’d want him.

Skylover
                Participant

I’d probably fight you for him…

Purplecat
                  Participant

I was going to sell him but without original packaging I’m not sure it’s worth the risk. I’d be heartbroken if he were to break again. Anyone out there have an emperor box you don’t want? I like him alot too so I’m still kinda wishy washy on it right now but I’d sell him if I had a box.

Maria
                    Participant

That’s a point. Emps get broken even in their boxes.

keschete
                      Participant

Just Gorgeous!!! You gonna Ebay him? I don’t currently own an Emperor……

anyone sent an emperor in the mail without the original box? how did you do it? did it break?

you could also have it professionally packaged and just charge higher shipping.

Maria
                        Participant

I just know that they have a weak spot in the curve of their tails. Wolfen had hers packed in the original box and it arrived broken.

Kujacker
                          Participant

Oh man, I LOVE that new paint job! He looks awesome! <3<3

Elena
                            Participant

He looks lovely purplecat!! I think YOu should keep him. ANd remember to write repaint on the bottom!! 😉

lamortefille
                              Participant

He’s wonderful!!!

I had an emp shipped to me w/o it’s original box. Well padded and double boxed – it arrived just fine.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.