fbpx

Fish Dragons and more

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Fish Dragons and more

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author

There is a salmon that is red and green. Very dynamic looking. Chinook maybe?

kitsunelady
    Participant

Sea slugs are also awesome!

Umm what kind of Dwarf Cichlid?

And how about a Kribensis?

A dolphin fish or a parrot fish would be neat to see. I would love to see the lion fish.

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

Nicole
      Participant

How about some of the saltwater angel fish, the large and dwarf species. My favorites are the coral beauties and the flame angels. ( but make sure you find really good specimens since their colors and patterns differ a lot.)

Maria
        Participant

I like all these suggestions. Can’t wait to see the finished products!

Travistie
          Participant

A koi dragon would be gorgeous! What dragon sculpts are you planning to try these colors and patterns on? Or is that a secret?

Rachel
            Participant

Ooh! Ooh! Two of my Favorite things!! How ’bout:
              Betta macrostoma
              Betta brownorum
              German blue ram

This guy is in the Minnesota Aquarium Society with me and has some cool fish and LOTS of great pictures for inspiration:
              http://www.thedigitalfishroom.com/

Arlla
              Participant

NicoleH wrote:

How about some of the saltwater angel fish, the large and dwarf species. My favorites are the coral beauties and the flame angels. ( but make sure you find really good specimens since their colors and patterns differ a lot.)

This is what I was going to suggest – there are a lot of beautiful and dragony angel fish patterns. ๐Ÿ™‚

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                -J R R Tolkien

Arlla
                Participant

What colors of Koi and Arrowana were you planning on, Jen? ๐Ÿ™‚ I’m really excited to see what you do with them.

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                  -J R R Tolkien

Mmloda
                  Participant

Hmmm..I think that the markings on a Lion fish are cool, maybe you can give that one a go too one of these days Jenn… ๐Ÿ˜‰

Marzena

I’d love to see gourami, any type, but especially the Pearl gourami, so pretty.

Kyrin

Adaneth
                    Participant

Kyrin wrote:

Kyrin

Ooooh, I forgot about Pearl gouramis! That would be fabulous! ๐Ÿ˜€

Jennifer
                      Keymaster

Kyrin wrote:

Kyrin

That’s the type of coloration I am trying to shy away from. Complicated markings… or lots of tiny spots! I don’t think I could get that to look good with paintbrushes.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                        My art: featherdust.com

Stephanie
                        Participant

Jennifer wrote:

Kyrin wrote:

Kyrin

That’s the type of coloration I am trying to shy away from. Complicated markings… or lots of tiny spots! I don’t think I could get that to look good with paintbrushes.

WOW! Yeah… those fish are pretty but they do look like they would be a pain in the “HEEEHAWWWW” to paint…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.