fbpx

First picture post in over a year! (Warning- many photos)

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone First picture post in over a year! (Warning- many photos)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
  • Author

WOW!!! 😯

So, when are you going away next?? What is your security system like?? Just kidding, though I’d love to have some of your pieces!!

Elena
    Participant

WOW 😯 😯 😯

Bob

Phoenix wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

Phoenix wrote:

Beautiful collection! Where in California do you live? I’m in San Jose and have been wanting to do a get-together sometime, but I’ve been so busy lately!

Get together for whom?? There are a number of CA collectors here

California collectors or anyone that happens to be in the area. My husband makes killer ribs and we have air hockey and computer/video games for the kids. I keep wanting to set something up and send an invite, but life keeps getting busy! I’ll just have to bite the bullet and set a date!
        It should be next spring or summer when it’s warm out for a BBQ. We could meet in a park somewhere

kitsunelady
        Participant

That’s awesome, drgnlvr! =D

WOW! That is one heck of a collection! Very beautiful! I also like the layout of the orientals. Very nice! The ‘Rasta’ dragon is cute also (I thought he had a witches’ hat with feathers on his head in your avatar :lol:). Can I come live with you? πŸ˜‰

Each photo was better than the last! So many lovelies to look at! *sobs with happiness* A truly beautiful collection πŸ˜€

WHOA MAMMA !!!

The next time anyone comments that I have a lot of Windstone horses, dragons or candlelamps, I am SOOOO loading this thread for their viewing pleasure.

“Oh yeah? Just wait til you see what a real Windstone collector has accumulated!”

I know this is a family site but all I can think to say is, holy crap batman. That is one impressive collection.

Hoofer wrote:

WHOA MAMMA !!!

The next time anyone comments that I have a lot of Windstone horses, dragons or candlelamps, I am SOOOO loading this thread for their viewing pleasure.

“Oh yeah? Just wait til you see what a real Windstone collector has accumulated!”

Yeah, seriously! That’s what I did last night! I sent the link of this thread to my mom πŸ˜†

I am SO PLEASED that you like my collection!!! My computer went down early Thursday morning and just came back up a little while ago. I could hardly wait to see the comments on this thread about the collection to see if you liked it. You all take such great pictures and I wanted them to turn out so well. I will practice some more and get better at it and not wait another year to post more. So thank you and here’s some answers:
          No, dragOnfeathers, I only have 226 at last count, but the cabinets have mirrored backs which makes the collections look like more and also help with the lighting.
          I live in Chico, California, about 1 1/2 hours north of Sacramento. Main claim to fame is Bidwell Park, the 3rd largest municipal park in the US behind NY Central Park and San Francisco Golden Gate, and named after the man on whose land gold was discovered.
          Purpleturtle, I don’t think housesitting would work, the entire collection is in my office. But I would love to have you come and visit!
          No, GB, none of the sitting spectrals are tests from Olimpia, I wish they were! And thank you for the bow! *bows back*
          Dragon87, yeah, I still notice, that’s why they are out and not in boxes. When they were in storage, I lost a whole box of dragons, never to be seen again. So, never again, they are all out where they can be noticed if any go “missing”! πŸ™‚ (I know you were kidding, but that was the impetus behind the display cabinets!)
          Setsunawolf, thank you for the offer! I am also looking for a dark blue production sun, so just in case…the offer goes both ways!! πŸ˜† And thank you for the appreciation! I am so glad that other people appreciate the collection and can enjoy it with me!

Thank you so much everyone for the kind words and appreciation for the collection. I really enjoy sharing the pictures with you. I won’t wait a year next time!

drgnlvr wrote:

Dragon87, yeah, I still notice, that’s why they are out and not in boxes. When they were in storage, I lost a whole box of dragons, never to be seen again. So, never again, they are all out where they can be noticed if any go “missing”! πŸ™‚ (I know you were kidding, but that was the impetus behind the display cabinets!)

Darn…. πŸ˜† Ah well, I’d be a terrible liar…
          drgnlvr: What’s that in your bag?
          Dragon87: It’s your… I mean…. nothing…. just my new dragon shaped wallet!

πŸ˜†

drgnlvr wrote:

No, GB, none of the sitting spectrals are tests from Olimpia, I wish they were!

Still trying to figure out where the other Spectral test paints went. But at the rate you’re going – only 226 indeed πŸ˜† – you’ll own one sometime.

Your collection is Beautiful!

lamortefille
          Participant

Gorgeous collection!!!

BDW
            Participant

😯
              Do those say it all! πŸ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.