fbpx

First picture post in over a year! (Warning- many photos)

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone First picture post in over a year! (Warning- many photos)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

I have almost 200 and they look NOTHING like that. You must have way more then 220. I’m SO envious!

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Andrea
      Participant

Beautiful collection! Where in California do you live? I’m in San Jose and have been wanting to do a get-together sometime, but I’ve been so busy lately!

Jodi
        Participant

I love how you have everything displayed by sculpt. They look really impressive like that. I especially like your orientals and your Young and Hatching half-ring. Pretty!!!

Travistie
          Participant

Holy cow! That really is an impressive collection. I love your assortment of Sun dragons.
            Thanks for sharing! 🙂

Can I live with you? I….I mean…your Windstones? 😆

That is so amazing! 😀
            Very beautiful!

PurpleTurtle
            Participant

OMG 😯 😯 😯 . I LOVE your collection!! I’m particularly fond of the coiled Ocean Blue Momma and your blue Sun Dragon. Can I house sit for you next time I am in California? Please!! 😀

Oh. My. Goodness.
              What can you say in the face of such splendor? *bows*
              Simply stunning, drgnlvr. You do your name every honor. Is one of those sitting Spctrals an Olimpia test paint?

That’s alot of Windstones… means you might not notice of something goes missing…. 8)

I mean… um…. great collection! Yes… 😆

Bob

Phoenix wrote:

Beautiful collection! Where in California do you live? I’m in San Jose and have been wanting to do a get-together sometime, but I’ve been so busy lately!

Get together for whom?? There are a number of CA collectors here

Setsunawolf
                Participant

Amazing collection. I love the Sun Dragons. I had reservations about the colors on some of them that it looks like you won, they are incredible. I really like the all blue one, he’s beautiful. He would go very nicely with my Blue Sun if he ever needs a new home. 😆 Fat chance, I know, but I figured I offer…you never know 🙄 😆
                  Someday I hope to have the ability to display mine as nicely as you have you set up. Just beautiful.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                  Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                  Sun Dragon Koi #3

That’s Beautiful Drglvr 🙂 Congrats!

…O________________O…

…..

*dies*

x__x;;

Andrea
                  Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

Phoenix wrote:

Get together for whom?? There are a number of CA collectors here

California collectors or anyone that happens to be in the area. My husband makes killer ribs and we have air hockey and computer/video games for the kids. I keep wanting to set something up and send an invite, but life keeps getting busy! I’ll just have to bite the bullet and set a date!

WOW!Great collection. I wish I had the money for one like that. **sighs** Some day 🙂

Thunderwing
                    Participant

Awesome. That’s the only word that describes it. Awe Some.

*flabbergasted* And people have asked me if I “have enough yet’. I’ve got barely a dozen!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.