fbpx

First Fuzzy Friday

Home Forums The Tanglian Wilderness Quests First Fuzzy Friday

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    dragonmedley
    Participant

I sent my guess to Ayonah by PM, I hope that was o.k. Had trouble locating an email.

Ayonah doesn’t read PMs, so make sure you email him: Ayonah at Windstoneeditions dot com.

Heck, the poor lion has a hard enough time typing with his paws, he just can’t get his head around the PM thing – I think he figures PM is the opposite of AM. πŸ™‚

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Yeah I saw White Lions at the Mirage this week and they were ready to get off their shift in the observation area and letting everyone know about it! Guess they are time sensitive creatures!

Thanks for the “skinny” on the addy. Whew! Just made it!

LadyFirebird
      Participant

I sent a guess–I’m not that great at guessing stuff like this–but it’s for fun! Sent my guess yesterday–hope she got it.

Kiya
        Participant

I sent my guess to Ayonah by PM, I hope that was o.k. Had trouble locating an email.

Ayonah doesn’t read PMs, so make sure you email him: Ayonah at Windstoneeditions dot com.

Heck, the poor lion has a hard enough time typing with his paws, he just can’t get his head around the PM thing – I think he figures PM is the opposite of AM. πŸ™‚

LOL! You know, I could see him making this mistake. I’ll have to ask him if that’s what he thinks.

Feeling a little better this morning, but have some family stuff going on – so I’ll finish checking all the guesses and post a winner later today!

Kiya
          Participant

Wow, just wow!

We got a LOT of guesses! πŸ™‚

I’m so sorry guys, but I’m not going to send out confirmation emails as I hoped – I’d be at this for days. I promise next time I’ll respond as they come in so I don’t get so back logged.

I’m pretty sure I got everyone’s guess (our SPAM filter was bursting this morning, but I was able to have them all delivered, yay!)

Tinks
            Participant

I emailed the suggestion. Are we allowed to keep adding any ideas we have or is it a one per person thing?

It’s one per

‘n feel better Kiya!! *hugs’n’loves*

I believe Tinks may be asking about Quest ideas/suggestions, correct me if I’m wrong Tinks?

And I’m sure Kiya will answer, but I don’t see why you couldn’t send as many ideas as you have, the more the better! πŸ™‚

Yup, i was talking about the ideas/suggestions! πŸ™‚

Kiya
              Participant

Send as many suggestions as you like. πŸ™‚ The more the merrier!

You don’t get anything if we use them unfortunately, but at least we’ll be doing games you want to see. πŸ™‚ And I will mention it was your suggestion. πŸ™‚

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.