fbpx

Final Vote – PYO Griffon Color Line Up

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Final Vote – PYO Griffon Color Line Up

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Sirithiliel
    Participant

Haha If I can afford to buy enough PYO griffons over the years, I probably will do a series. THat’s why I wanted people to list their top favorites ;P so i know who to do after I do my first one. But I’ve got car payments, rent, bills, student loans, all that, so I have to save up for each one. But I’ll be sure to post pics when I finish each so that everyone can see and give me their opinions!

I’m glad you like them =)

Stephanie
      Participant

B or J

πŸ˜‰

WolfenMachine
        Participant

A & J are my favorites πŸ™‚

Sirithiliel
          Participant

At the moment, A and I are tied, and J is just a few behind [counting votes from off this forum as well.]

twindragonsmum
            Participant

I like A, B and F

twindragonsmum πŸ™‚

tdm

Sirithiliel
              Participant

I’m ordering my first one! So excited! Final vote for first griffon paint job is I. , second one is A. , third one is J. So I can’t be voted for anymore, but I plan to do all the colors eventually so if you want you can continue voting on what my second color scheme should be =) RIght now it’s A

KaytanaPhoenix
                Participant

Nice! They should turn out beautiful πŸ™‚ I like J a lot! have you thought about maybe doing a snow leopard hind end? those spots could be very pretty too!

Sirithiliel
                  Participant

Nice! They should turn out beautiful πŸ™‚ I like J a lot! have you thought about maybe doing a snow leopard hind end? those spots could be very pretty too!

I have thought of a snow leopard, just not sure what parrot / tropical bird to put with it =) I’m glad you like them!

Blight
                    Participant

J.

Sirithiliel
                      Participant

J.

J has taken the lead in votes =)

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.