fbpx

Ferret help? – He's gone.

Home Forums Miscellany Community Ferret help? – He's gone.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    NirvanaCat13
    Participant

I’m so sorry sweetie. I cry for you and the emptiness that you must feel. Sending you big hugs and warm fuzzies and love and support.

Skylover
      Participant

I’m so sorry to hear about your loss. I remember when I lost my first bird and the dog I grew up with within six months of each other. It was a crushing blow. I almost lost my mother recently. That hit me pretty hard, and I’m not sure what I would have done if I had actually lost my mother as you did. You have my most sincere condolences. I really wish that I could say something more comforting.

Katherine
        Participant

I am so sorry Kujacker. 🙁 😥

Maria
          Participant

I just read this, and saw the pictures. Both ferrets are very pretty animals; I’m so sorry for your loss.

Pegasi1978
            Participant

So sorry for your loss.

laphon1
              Participant

I’m so sorry. **hugs**

Participant

My deepest sympathy, I’m sorry sorry for your loss. *hugs*

Jasmine
                  Participant

I’m so sorry. 😥

Kujacker
                    Participant

… and now the mail has come, and my box from ferret.com came… I bought Howl a big new bed (http://www.ferret.com/item/ferret-mushroom-bed/650247/), a crinkle tunnel… and some favorite treats of his… I couldn’t wait for the bed, I could just imagine Howl and Reiny sleeping in it together… but now I won’t ever see it.

A took this video of him just, maybe at most, a week ago…
                      http://s54.photobucket.com/albums/g93/gothicbull/?action=view&current=Picture049.flv

Everything I look at reminds me of him. Even taking a shower, I step out and look toward the drawer that he was always sleeping in, and he’d poke his little head up and look at me, and then come over and lay around my feet… he’s poke his head into the shower too, looking to get some licks of water.

Lokie
                      Participant

I’m so sorry. My sympathies to you and reiny. I wish I could reach through this computer screen and give you both big hugs. But this virtual one comes from the same place in my heart. *hugs*

NirvanaCat13
                        Participant

Lokie wrote:

I’m so sorry. My sympathies to you and reiny. I wish I could reach through this computer screen and give you both big hugs. But this virtual one comes from the same place in my heart. *hugs*

Well said. I ditto this all the way.

Sorry Kujacker loosing ones family member weather furry or other wise, is never easy and I am sorry for your loss.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.