fbpx

Favorite Windstone in your collection

Home Forums Miscellany Community Favorite Windstone in your collection

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Stephanie
    Participant

My peacock OW. He has all my favorite colors in him. 😀 2nd is my baby pegasus.

darjeb
      Participant

I would have to say my test paint griffin from Jennifer when she held that drawing before she moved. It was the first thing I ever won I was shocked that I won. But it’s really hard to pick just one as I love them all.

Laurie
        Participant

I really don’t have a favorite. But I’d have to say either my Flion, my kirins or my Poads or….. you get the picture. 😉

I don’t have just one either. I love all of them, but if I had to, I guess I’d pick my peacock OW, my pegasus mare raffle prize, wolf pyo Jen painted, my old brown male dragon, my black baby koirin, pink Lap, VF fledge, pyos frozen, GB and Ski painted….aw forget it. I love all of them. 😆

My male unicorn and gothic unicorn.

pipsxlch
          Participant

*hey, I just noticed I’m 16th in line of the admirers waiting to jump Snap get ready bucko! 8) *

Favorite color is old green hands down (the older ‘drabber’ version), I have everything yet made in it

Favorite sculpt is the OW, mine is the empea prototype

Favorite piece overall would probably be my old green male, he’s from my first sighting and purchase of Windstones many many years ago, and he always spoke to me- still does

It came down to 2 windstones for me, The Peacock male, and the white male. In the end our white male is a very good specimen and won out. I have found that the male dragon is my favorite mold, and atually like several of them. I think it is the only mold (so far) that I don’t mind having multiples in. The others I prefer picking my favorite and thats it.

My favorite Windstone sculpt and color wise is my Spring Green Riser. He’s OOAK, my favorite sculpt and favorite color.
            Sentimentally speaking, though, I’d have to opt for my emerald coiled mama, because she was my first Windstone.

Skigod377
            Participant

My pink scratcher… though now that im getting my BG OW back, it will be hard to choose. My poad would be a close third or tied with second. 😆

Jodi
              Participant

My tan male griffin. I just adore him.

I also love my Calico Flap Cat #2 because she looks like my kitty, Claire.

And the test paint Royal Kirin that Jennifer gave me. I love it!

Azurielle
                Participant

My Emerald green coiled mama. It was the first gift my husband ever gave me, and my 1st windstone, so it’s doubly special.

Keeper of the Fledgings

My favorite is my peacock OW, I love that guy! Puffin and Tiger are a close second.

I’m thinking it’s my BVP Lap and my Lace Poad, though I love all my Poads. 😀

Mmloda
                  Participant

HMMM..I would have to say my Copper Gold Emperor is my MOST FAVORITE 😉

Marzena

KoishiiKitty
                    Participant

ahh. har. my favorite…..is my repainted scratcher in a color called Rainforest.( I came up with the color scheme and had some one spray paint it for me quite a while ago).

my favorite sculpt? I am not sure. I tend to want to say the scratcher…but the Lap and OW are really closely up there too.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.