fbpx

Favorite Windstone in your collection

Home Forums Miscellany Community Favorite Windstone in your collection

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    twindragonsmum
    Participant

Along the lines of getting to know each other a little better… Out of everything in your Windstones collections, do you have a favorite piece?

tdm

twindragonsmum
      Participant

tdm

Stephanie
        Participant

Oh, that’s so hard! I think I have a few favorites, in different categories.

Favorite Color: I have a repainted scratcher that’s silver, blue, purple and black. It is my Windstone dream color – I wish the silvers had color on them!

Favorite Piece: My silver emperor. If I had to sell off my collection for some reason, he would be the very last one to go. (knock on wood that that never happens!)

Favorite Sculpt: I love my female griffin. I could look at her all day. Some day I’ll have a test paint female griffin. 😀

Favorite Piece with a message: I bought a peacock mouse wizard when I was visiting family, and every time I look at him I remember a conversation my cousin and I had, about self esteem and taking care of yourself.

I know that’s four favorites, and I have more…with Windstones being so expensive, if i don’t absolutely love it, I don’t get it. 😀

PurpleTurtle
          Participant

Thats hard for me to decide. My most sentemental piece is my coiled BG momma dragon my hubby got for me for my birthday. My favorite piece is my a toss between my pink lap dragonand my rainbow OW dragon.

Kujacker
            Participant

My best friend bought me a scratching black gold. The scratcher was always my favorite, but I could never afford him… then one day he was just handed to me 😆
              I -love- the orientals though. I have three Sun dragons and a regular oriental. I’d jump at getting more too.

Bob

I would have to say my 2 23KT Gold Leaf Hatching Empresses. I aso LOVE the OOAK 23KT Gold Leaf OW since he was my first OOAK

I also treasure my Brown and Original Green Emperors since I had to jump thru so many hoops to get both of them

I also LOVE all the “SPECIAL” pieces I have gotten.
                They all have some sort of memory

Heck I LOVE them all!!

Jennifer
                Keymaster

My Brown Old Warrior. I don’t know why. I guess because I mentally gave him some sort of personality with his name. Alas.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                  My art: featherdust.com

Purplecat
                  Participant

My “Vibrant Earth” male dragon……he’s one of the repaints I did forever ago before I quit. I’m glad I kept him, he’s one of my best pieces I’ve ever done. 🙂

My little rainbow hatchling. Because Colin gave him to me! 😀

I know, sentimental person right? But I would never sell that little guy!

twindragonsmum
                    Participant

Guess I really should answer too! 😀 I don’t have a very large collection. My favorite piece is my birthday present from BDW; a proto-type sitting griffy chick. I still can’t believe that someone would just out of the blue say ‘it’s for you’ 😀 I also love my peacock male dragon. He’s the first piece I ever owned and then there’s the Tan Male Griff I purchased from Ski…. Let’s face it, everything in my miniscule collection is a favorite!

tdm

SPark
                      Participant

My violet flame fledgling. 🙂 I squeaked enough for her!

My emerald scratcher. I had to sell a lot of stuff to get him, and I’ll NEVER sell him, even if I sell the rest of my collection. I love him to bits! ^__^

Hard to tell…

I would say my butternut poad, my red fire old warrior and my momma griffin.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

My black Male (Peacock prototype). My white Old Warrior is a close second.

I must say, everytime I see him, I have to pet my Peacock OW. And my Lap.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.