fbpx

Fall 2010 Gift Swap Complete!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Fall 2010 Gift Swap Complete!

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 134 total)
  • Author
    Rachel
    Participant

Mine is out for delivery! *waits in anticipation*

Well, I still haven’t heard from my swapee. The PO said it was delivered on September 1 and it is now the 8th and no response. I think I would have heard something by now. If I don’t hear by next week, I will send a PM. I hope everything is ok.

Rachel
      Participant

drgnlvr wrote:

Well, I still haven’t heard from my swapee. The PO said it was delivered on September 1 and it is now the 8th and no response. I think I would have heard something by now. If I don’t hear by next week, I will send a PM. I hope everything is ok.

Crimson can send your PM for you, so the surprise isn’t lost.

Crimson Vision
        Participant

I have already done so & the package was delivered. Recipient should be posting tonight depending on work.

I found my tracking number, says delivered on Friday, and they’ve been on since then. I keep thinking they must not’ve liked it. 🙁

I didn’t put a message in though – but my forum name was on the box in case the person didn’t see who it’s from.

EDIT: Traci, can you PM my swapee? It says it was delivered in the wrong town! I double-checked cuz it looked wrong…. and I think it was. The location is close, but not the same town.

machineguts
          Participant

Just so others know, I haven’t received a package yet, otherwise I definitely would have posted my goodies on here as soon as I received them. 🙂 I hope the missing packages are located soon!

Mmloda
            Participant

🙂 So….. 🙂 I receved a package today from one of my neighbours on the street…. 😀 😀 Our post delivery person left it in their mailbox !

Here is what arrived!…..

Thank you! Dragon87! 🙂

I love the print and the Rinconada tiger! I have always wanted one and finally I can add one to my collection… 😉

I also love that bookmark and there is actually a story behind it, I originally saw it in Niagara Falls with Leigha and when I went back to get it that same day it was gone and it was the last one…. 🙄
              Then I noticed that they had them in one of the local stores at the mall that Leigha and I visited while she was here but that was the only bookmark that they were missing… 😡
              Mean while all along Leigha was hiding something from me! Right before she left she was very sneaky and gave me the bookmark which she purchased in Niagara Falls right under my nose and did not tell me after I complained that I could not believe soemone bought it! LOL!
              So now I have two, which is awsoem cause I can put one in each curio cabinet!…. 😀

Thank you again Dragon87! I LOVE the gifts!

Marzena

Skigod377
              Participant

OMG I Love that tiger figurine! How beautiful! Awesome package!

machineguts
                Participant

Wow what beautiful tiger gifts!! Awesome goodies!

Haha, I was worrying all over nothing! I’m so glad you like them!

The print was an impulse purchase for you from Animethon – Saw it and thought of you! The figurine I had planned from the get-go, when I saw you were my swapee. I had so much fun buying for you, so I’m glad you like them!

I was real worried when I saw the wrong city on the tracking page! 😮

Bob

OK Sorry DRGNLVR don’t send out a search party!!

I have been working too much and can not for any reason get in the Windstone forum at work anymore
                    we have new phones with a blue ethernet cord that goes directly to corporate security now and htey can watch every key stroke now and i have heard that in one of the business offices they got these phones and fired like 5 people in the first 2 weeks so it’s business ONLY at at& now

Sorry the box is all packed at at present but you seemed to focus on the Halloween is my favorite holiday and as you knwo I still do not know how to poast pictures yet
                    I got all sorts of haloween knick knacks
                    I remember a witch and pumpkins and a couple Vanilla scented lotions
                    Sorry I can’t remember more now put I’m working both jobs everyday and only home about 30 minutes outside sleep time for the 3 nights I get home
                    I will try and get a better list next week

Mmloda
                    Participant

Dragon87 wrote:

Haha, I was worrying all over nothing! I’m so glad you like them!

The print was an impulse purchase for you from Animethon – Saw it and thought of you! The figurine I had planned from the get-go, when I saw you were my swapee. I had so much fun buying for you, so I’m glad you like them!

I was real worried when I saw the wrong city on the tracking page! 😮

Thanks Again Dragon87, I love the print, all I have to do now is get it framed! I am glad you had fun shopping for my gifts, I Love them all! 😉

Marzena

siberakh1
                      Participant

Oh wow! That print is awesome! Who is the artist?

That tiger figurine is neat too. 🙂

LadyFirebird
                        Participant

Just for the record as well–I haven’t received anything either. 😕

siberakh1 wrote:

Oh wow! That print is awesome! Who is the artist?

That tiger figurine is neat too. 🙂
                          To be honest, I can’t remember at all! Mmloda might be able to answer if I remembered to put the artist’s business card in with the print……

I just got it randomly shopping at animethon… :3

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 134 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.