fbpx

(experiment trade) raffle time Winner is…….

Home Forums Administration Trade & Swap (experiment trade) raffle time Winner is…….

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 548 total)
  • Author
    Laurie
    Participant

ok, Ideas? anyone interested in an Emerald male? :scratch: 😉

jackid55
      Participant

Here are some pictures… As you can see it is just mostly the gold accents that have been rubbed off, and a couple of green spots. I got this guy from someone on ebay that said he was mint condition. 😡 Anyways, no tag or box. Let me know what you think Laurie. 😕

Laurie
        Participant

He’s pretty, and griffinlover will love you. Anyone else? 8) 😉

Thank you Jacki! 😀

jackid55
          Participant

You are most welcome! 😀

Laurie
            Participant

Ok, cooking dinner again…..next week let’s move this to 10pm. 😳 😉

Laurie
              Participant

Ok, Jacki, seems you have a Coach bag. Congrats and thankee. Jacki please send your address to Griffinlover so she can send you the bag.
                I now have an Emerald male. What will you trade? :yes: 😉

Bob

bodine6127 wrote:

btw…I need a male box for shipping.Anyone have one?I will pay to ship safely to me in Mississppi Gulf Coast area.PLEASE? 😀

I have one if you still need one
                  I’m not sure how all this is working BUT I need both the male in Gold AND all the Amy dragons but I only have, a I think it is Bear “FOOT” Candle Light, to trade since that is my only duplicate Windstone that I have at present

Bodine
                  Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

bodine6127 wrote:

btw…I need a male box for shipping.Anyone have one?I will pay to ship safely to me in Mississppi Gulf Coast area.PLEASE? 😀

I’m not sure how all this is working BUT I need both the male in Gold AND all the Amy dragons but I only have, a I think it is Bear “FOOT” Candle Light, to trade since that is my only duplicate Windstone that I have at present

Thanks for the offer on the box,but,I have a couple coming.Maybe in two weeks,I’m broke for now 😀

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Bodine
                    Participant

Impatiently waiting on some more trades! 😉 I am soooo wanting a white lap.If the trade goes up to one,I will see what I have.My brand new gold male is still hanging around.Mint with his own tag and box too. :yes: Please? squeek* squeek* Laps are the most!Maybe trade two males for a white lap? 😉

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Laurie
                      Participant

bodine6127 wrote:

Impatiently waiting on some more trades! 😉 I am soooo wanting a white lap.If the trade goes up to one,I will see what I have.My brand new gold male is still hanging around.Mint with his own tag and box too. :yes: Please? squeek* squeek* Laps are the most!Maybe trade two males for a white lap? 😉

😉

jackid55
                        Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

bodine6127 wrote:

I could use a box for that Emerald Male. 😀

Azurielle
                          Participant

sigh…already have emerald male…waits for more trades.

Keeper of the Fledgings

jackid55
                            Participant

Nobody wants an Emerald male???

Bob

bodine6127 wrote:

I still need my Gold Male 👿

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 548 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.