fbpx

(experiment trade) raffle time Winner is…….

Home Forums Administration Trade & Swap (experiment trade) raffle time Winner is…….

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 548 total)
  • Author
    jackid55
    Participant

OK. Thank you. 😀

WindstoneCollector wrote:

I think Laurie is taking offers of trades until Sunday then she picks the next trader/tradee. 🙂

Bodine
      Participant

jackid55 wrote:

OK. Thank you. 😀

I think Laurie is taking offers of trades until Sunday then she picks the next trader/tradee. 🙂

Here Kitty,Kitty,Kitty 😀
        Did Jacki tell you she was sitting with nothing between her and the big cats but a piece of wire? 😮

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

😮 And people think I am sorta nuts! 😆

We’re all “sorta nuts”!

jackid55
        Participant

😀 I take that as a compliment. 😈 Those kitties were a little intimidating. Especially the tiger and the cougar. Lion was pretty lazy, but we weren’t allowed to go off by ourselves or laydown because we could become kitty food for the tiger. 😀 Mr. B. was only 2 months old and blind so he was just a little crabby, although he did end up at my feet. Fortunately the trainer was right there so he chewed on the trainer’s leg not mine. 😉

😮 And people think I am sorta nuts! 😆

Laurie
          Participant

😕

I am sorry Laurie. Seems no one wants my purse 🙁

It’s definitely a really nice purse 🙂 but I’m sorry, I already have a little purse that’s perfect for what I need. I’m sure someone will trade for it, perhaps they haven’t seen this thread yet :).

Lokie
            Participant

Yes, it is very nice and if this was a few years ago when we were shopping for Coach bags for my sister-inlaw and my brother’s gf, I would have pushed people over for it 🙂 Me, I’m quite content with my $12 Target purse (yup, laugh all you want lol). Maybe put Coach bag in the thread topic to get more attention?

Laurie
              Participant

less than a day, and I need a trade. I can always extend a week, but I want a trade. 😕 😛 😉

Pegasi1978
                Participant

Sorry I’ve never been big into the “name brand” merchandise. I can’t see paying those prices when I can get something just as nice from target or walmart for a fraction of the price.

I’m very picky about my purses

jackid55
                  Participant

I know nothing about coach purses. How much is it worth?

Laurie
                    Participant

jackid55 wrote:

I know nothing about coach purses. How much is it worth?

I want to say she bought it for 268.00 so probably worth 150.00 to 200.00 now.

jackid55
                      Participant

OK… Let see…I guess I could trade an Emerald Male. He is not mint. Needs a little tlc but with a little paint he could look brand new. Any interest? 😕

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 548 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.