fbpx

(experiment trade) raffle time Winner is…….

Home Forums Administration Trade & Swap (experiment trade) raffle time Winner is…….

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 548 total)
  • Author
    Laurie
    Participant

purpledragonclaw wrote:

When does this trade end, how much time do we have left?

Second trade will be tonight around 9ish, but I’m doing a total of 16 trades and then the end trade gets raffled off for charity. so there’s 14 more Sunday night trades after tonight. πŸ˜‰

I dont have a camera that works so i can’t post pictures πŸ™„ I got my cell phone but pics off of it look awful.

WindstoneCollector wrote:

*Rubs hands together*
      I find out what I am painting soon… 😈 Or should I say, who I am painting for!

Abatos: It works like the “Paperclip” trade worked. Each of us offers up what we can trade, and Laurie choses which one she considers to be “Trading up”. The man who originally came up with the idea went from a tiny red paperclip to a house in the end. It is much fun! You don’t have to trade Windstones, Laurie explains it best in the first couple of posts she made in this thread. πŸ˜‰

Thank you very much for letting me know WindstoneCollector, I really appreciate it :D. That’s awesome! Okay, do I wait for something to come up or am I allowed to ask for what I’d like to trade for? I’d definitely be interested in trading something for any Windstone equines :).
      Thank you again :).

Laurie
      Participant

ok, I’m cooking dinner so it’ll be a bit yet. last call for trades. πŸ˜‰

Laurie
        Participant

Ok, again things were tough. I have a coach bag and a gold male. So……I’m gonna put the names in a hat and let my hubby draw. Now this is fun. XD XD XD BRB

Laurie
          Participant

And…..I have a winner. The winner of a PYO sculpt of your choice and theme goes to…….

Laurie
            Participant

Griffinlover!!!!!!

Ok, now I need pics, I need them asap. I can’t ask someone to trade me for a Coach bag without pictures. πŸ˜‰

Congrats, Griffinlover! Yes, pics please, I want to see this Coach bag!!

Congratulations Griffinlover! πŸ™‚

Oooooh….Yay! Congrats! Now I get to find out what I get to paint! πŸ˜€

Laurie
              Participant

Ok, there’s some things I want to clarify. First and foremost, I’m trying to be as impartial as possible. (and it’s hard, but it’s not about me or what I’d prefer or who I think should get something) Remember I want to trade up as much as possible because in the end I want something really nice to raffle off for the charity. Second, I need pictures. Pictures especially of the trades, but the more pictures of the offers the better, give us all a chance to see the things so more people can influence me on the trades. If someone wants something really bad, say so. I might trade for that for something you can trade in the next trade. Bodine, hold onto that gold, I’m still eyeing him. πŸ˜‰ ok, 14 more trades. what will you trade me for a Coach bag? (insert picture here) That’s a hint Griffinlover! XD πŸ˜‰

Yay! I am so excited!

ok I will use blackberry camera pics lol. And then I will try and borrow my moms camera.
                So the blackberry takes pretty good pictures πŸ™‚ It was a pain to get them on my computer. It couldn’t be simple and just send them by email or through the connect wire. I had to upload them from the blackberry to my myspace page and then log onto myspace and save them to my computer from there πŸ˜† I have the original receipt to prove it’s authenticity which I can send to Laurie. I bought it direct from the Coach store here in Knoxville. It was purchased 5/27/06. It was their limited edition summer bag. I have only used it a few times. I just rediscovered it in my closet.

Front

Back

it’s papers

Inside-Its a navy blue and has one zip pocket and 2 side pockets that are open

Handle

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Oooooh….Yay! Congrats! Now I get to find out what I get to paint! πŸ˜€

Hehe do you really have to ask. I would like an Egyptian griffin πŸ˜€

Laurie
                Participant

Very nice, (hubby did good even tho he didn’t know what he was doing it for) πŸ˜‰ Just keep the receipt and papers and send them with the bag. Ok, Who would like to trade me for it? πŸ˜• 8)

hehe, BTW if anyone’s interested in what Griffinlover paid for the bag, PM me. This was a GREAT trade!!! Trade up!!! 8)

Laurie
                  Participant

A little off subject here.
                    I can’t stress enough how important it is to get on the special occasion list. I just sent out the email to let people who haven’t been on in awhile to check out this thread. Please, if you’d like to be informed about special things happening in the forum, please, sign up!!! πŸ˜‰

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8038

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 548 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.