fbpx

(experiment trade) raffle time Winner is…….

Home Forums Administration Trade & Swap (experiment trade) raffle time Winner is…….

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 548 total)
  • Author

I need to see what else I got to trade. Still got the Tan male griff and blue and lavender curl, rainbow hatcher…. I have a juicy couture watch has a cute scottie dog on it, or I have a few Juicy Couture charms if you like those. Oh I was looking through my closet and I have a really cute Coach bag I hardly used. Its a retired one that is made from different bags. So its a patch work. I will get a pictire of it in the morning.

Coach?! That definitely sounds like you are trading up! I can’t wait to see it!

Laurie wrote:

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Griffinlover wrote:

hmm another chance at a pyo griffin that is Egyptian themed! I am still trading Jen for one but you can’t have to many griffins! πŸ˜€

Oh and have I got ideas for one of those!!! More of a Tut color scheme, with red eyes…*drools on herself thinking about it…But still ponders a Mardi Gras Griffin* XD

That’s the spirit!!! promote, promote, promote!!! XD

XD The best I can do to promote is to throw this link up on here…I am willing to try anything! http://www.windstoneeditions.com/galleries/thumbnails.php?album=146

Laurie
    Participant

Did everyone forget about me? πŸ˜• πŸ˜‰

I haven’t forgotten! Just trying to get my camera to work so I can post pics πŸ˜€

Bodine
      Participant

:hi: Come on guys πŸ˜€ The ball is rolling! Somebody kick it! πŸ˜‰

Every act matters.No matter how smallπŸ’ž
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🀞Dream on.

Bodine
        Participant

:hi: I wanted to acknowledge the members that stepped up to make sure the gold male has an appropriate,safe box. :yes:
          Thank you :yes:

Every act matters.No matter how smallπŸ’ž
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🀞Dream on.

Laurie
          Participant

Bump

YAY!!! He got here today! and OMG!!! He is sooo cool with all the champagne color on his chest! Thank you again Laurie! πŸ˜€

Congrats WSC!

Laurie
            Participant

Less than a day. Whatcha got to trade for a PYO of your choice from Windstonecollector? πŸ˜• πŸ˜‰

This sounds really cool! Could someone please let me know the rules and how to participate? I don’t have many Windstones but could offer a custom PYO or some really nice gemstones from my collection to trade. Thank you :).

*Rubs hands together*
              I find out what I am painting soon… 😈 Or should I say, who I am painting for!

Abatos: It works like the “Paperclip” trade worked. Each of us offers up what we can trade, and Laurie choses which one she considers to be “Trading up”. The man who originally came up with the idea went from a tiny red paperclip to a house in the end. It is much fun! You don’t have to trade Windstones, Laurie explains it best in the first couple of posts she made in this thread. πŸ˜‰

Laurie
              Participant

Gettin close, whatcha got? πŸ˜•

When does this trade end, how much time do we have left?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 548 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.