fbpx

(experiment trade) raffle time Winner is…….

Home Forums Administration Trade & Swap (experiment trade) raffle time Winner is…….

Viewing 8 posts - 541 through 548 (of 548 total)
  • Author

*gasp*
    Congrats, Jasmine, from the heart. You’ve won a great prize – I can’t wait to see what you have made.

Crimson Vision
    Participant

Progress is being made! Waiting on some base undergarments before we can confirm measurements but a decision has been made on what is being created! 🙂 I will let Jasmine share if she wants to. 😉

I just ordered the corset so we have to wait for that to get here before we can take accurate measurements. But the dress I decided on is the Tower Dress from Moulin Rouge. You can see pics on Crimson’s website, she looks awesome in the one she made!! I’m so excited, now if the post would just hurry the heck up!! 😀

Crimson Vision
      Participant

Here is a (dark) pic of the one I made for myself along with my necklace which is a replica of the one in the movie:

The one for Jasmine is going to be a little different as we decided to go with silk dupioni rather than velvet. 🙂 I’m very excited to make this!

Rachel
        Participant

Wow! Sweet! Congrats, Jasmine!!

That’s going to be beautiful. When it’s done, we want to see pictures of you wearing it, Jasmine! 😀

Yes ma’am!! 😀

LadyFirebird
          Participant

That is absolutely gorgeous! Can’t wait to see pics of the one she makes for you, Jasmine!

Viewing 8 posts - 541 through 548 (of 548 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.