fbpx

(experiment trade) raffle time Winner is…….

Home Forums Administration Trade & Swap (experiment trade) raffle time Winner is…….

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 548 total)
  • Author
    Crimson Vision
    Participant

CherokeeDR wrote:

Ooh darn. What about pleather though or something? I wouldn’t have to be that ‘authentic’ more so just that it’s black and the same shape lol

I can do pleather but wouldn’t be able to do any of the studding or the sculpted metal work. I could paint it with gold for the designs so to give it even more of the ‘Xena’ look. 🙂

Rachel
      Participant

Got a question. If I contribute an amount of my monthly paycheck to a charity, would that count? We can have payroll deductions to the United way. And if I do, does the whole (yearly) contribution count? Or just the first month?

lamortefille
        Participant

On page 32, Laurie posted:

Laurie wrote:

I assume everyone one knows the rules for a raffle. Anyone not sure, read below. I will update as necessary. Figure I’ll take donations for 2 weeks and then we should know who we’re donating to. 😉

That was written before it was decided to pick our own charities and donate. But I still take this to mean entries are “purchased” by making charitable donations during the two week time period, donated specifically to enter the raffle. I really don’t think it would be fair to be able to enter using donations made for the whole year. I’m sure Laurie will let us know for sure. :scratch:

Rachel
          Participant

I’d only actually be making a single donation. It would just be broken up into payments throughout the year.

Laurie
            Participant

ghostndragon wrote:

I’d only actually be making a single donation. It would just be broken up into payments throughout the year.

Let’s stick to the 2 to 3 week entries. Entries are due Nov. 7th for the drawing on Nov. 8th. Good Idea tho. 😉

Rachel
              Participant

Email sent!

Hay Laurie, forgive me if I missed this in the thread somewhere.

Is there a set amount we are supposed to be donating to the one we choose?

Neigh everyone. 8)

Each raffle entry or ticket is $5; you can donate for as many entries as you want.

Laurie
                Participant

Ok, entries are due Saturday. Lets get those donation emails to me!!!!!! 8) 😉

Laurie
                  Participant

Drawing for one of Crimson’s wonderful costumes Sunday!!!!! Donation deadline Saturday!! 8) 😉

So, for those who have donated already…what website did you use to donate? I need ideas.

Laurie
                    Participant

Just pick your favorite. 😉
                      Drawing at about 3pm tomarrow!!!!

well that’s the thing, i don’t have a favorite, I don’t know of any =

Melissa
                      Participant

Leigha wrote:

So, for those who have donated already…what website did you use to donate? I need ideas.

Well, I donated to http://www.heifer.org/ but I think a few pages back, some members suggested their favorites.

Also I googled a little, and found this: http://www.charitynavigator.org/ I haven’t had time to review it well, but it looks like it could be useful. 😉

Laurie
                        Participant

Yep, and I just recieved another few entries!! 8) 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 548 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.