fbpx

(experiment trade) raffle time Winner is…….

Home Forums Administration Trade & Swap (experiment trade) raffle time Winner is…….

Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 548 total)
  • Author

All right! I’ve donated and will forward the confirmation to you right away. If I decide to add another donation to a different charity later, could I send that in as well?

Laurie
    Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

All right! I’ve donated and will forward the confirmation to you right away. If I decide to add another donation to a different charity later, could I send that in as well?

Don’t see why not. As long as I get the reciept, I’m good. πŸ˜‰
      As for the raffle itself, how about Nov. 8th? I don’t have to work that weekend. πŸ˜•

Rachel
      Participant

Can we make the deadline for entry Nov 1, then? (I don’t get paid till the end of the month) 😳

Laurie
        Participant

ghostndragon wrote:

Can we make the deadline for entry Nov 1, then? (I don’t get paid till the end of the month) 😳

I believe as long as I get everything by the 7th, we’re good. πŸ˜‰

*so excited* πŸ˜€

Bodine
          Participant

:hi: Can Crimson make a “Jessica Rabbit” dress?and can you make me the body to go in it? πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Every act matters.No matter how smallπŸ’ž
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🀞Dream on.

Crimson Vision
            Participant

Heh, I can make the dress (have made several over the years although they all have had high backs not really low like in the movie) but I can’t help with the body. πŸ˜‰

Laurie
              Participant

πŸ˜• XD XD

And um, I could do with a few more donation reciepts. Get donating folks. πŸ˜‰

Sent. πŸ˜€

Laurie wrote:

πŸ˜• XD XD

I would love to, but I am waiting to see if our finances can bounce back up before the deadline. πŸ™‚

Rachel
                Participant

Laurie wrote:

πŸ˜• XD XD

I will be. As soon as I’m not broke. πŸ˜€ (End of the month)

Laurie
                  Participant

8) πŸ˜• πŸ˜‰

Can’t think of what kind of costume to do… how about Zena??!! That would be neat!

Crimson Vision
                    Participant

CherokeeDR wrote:

Can’t think of what kind of costume to do… how about Zena??!! That would be neat!

Unfortunately all of Xena’s ‘main’ costumes are leather and as stated in my ‘offer’ post I can’t sew lether. 😳

Ooh darn. What about pleather though or something? I wouldn’t have to be that ‘authentic’ more so just that it’s black and the same shape lol

Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 548 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.