fbpx

(experiment trade) raffle time Winner is…….

Home Forums Administration Trade & Swap (experiment trade) raffle time Winner is…….

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 548 total)
  • Author

I like the idea, as I’d like to participate in this raffle.

Laurie
    Participant

Cool, Then all I’ll need is an email with the donation confirmation and entries, names, etc.
      Hmm, guess I better get working on the poll, huh? Sorry, just a bit blue today. 🙁

Crimson Vision
      Participant

I think the direct donation to charities would work great!

*hugs Laurie* Hope your day gets better!

Laurie wrote:

Cool, Then all I’ll need is an email with the donation confirmation and entries, names, etc.
        Hmm, guess I better get working on the poll, huh? Sorry, just a bit blue today. 🙁

Crimson Visions wrote:

*hugs Laurie* Hope your day gets better!

Same here.

Hay Laurie, mind adding this one to the list?

You yourself might have already heard about them, considering they’re right down the road from us (so to speak), but just in case …..

http://www.windhorsesanctuary.org/aboutus.html

~Hoofer

P.S. I and my mother donate direct to the ASPCA. That’s one of the reasons why I’m tossing a different one up there, in case others already donate themself.

Laurie wrote:

Great. So we decide on a charity and only donate then, right? No sending donations to just any charity now? I just don’t want to mess up again. 😳

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Laurie wrote:

Great. So we decide on a charity and only donate then, right? No sending donations to just any charity now? I just don’t want to mess up again. 😳

Right GB, Laurie has to first set up a Poll, so that we all can vote/decide which charity will receive the monies for this raffle. If anyone else has a favorite charity in mind, I believe she’s still open to suggestions.

If anyone does have a favorite charity, I suggest a link (assuming the charity has one) to their website so that we all can view the entity for voting purposes.

Considering her new job and all, I suspect she’ll be getting the information (Poll) compiled and posted as soon as possible. So if anyone does have a favorite charity in mind, you should probably PM her or post the information here as quickly as possible, so that she can include them in the Poll.

~Hoofer

Laurie
        Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Laurie wrote:

Actually that might be a good idea, spread the wealth so to speak. What does everyone think?

Sure, charity of your choice might be a good idea

Melissa
          Participant

Laurie wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Actually that might be a good idea, spread the wealth so to speak. What does everyone think?

That sounds like a nice idea. It might be the simplest and most productive way. But what kind of proof of donation would you need us to get for you, and under what timeline?

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

Oooooooooooooooh! SOUNDS GREAT TO ME! I’m SO IN!!!! Wooooooooooooooooooooooo! *costumes, costumes, costumes* 😆

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Laurie
              Participant

Maplecarver wrote:

Laurie wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

That sounds like a nice idea. It might be the simplest and most productive way. But what kind of proof of donation would you need us to get for you, and under what timeline?

Well that way, you just send to the charity of your choice, then send me your receipt, confirmation, then I add you to the raffle list.

Sooo… Can we send out the donations now?

Rachel
                Participant

What is the deadline?

Laurie
                  Participant

XD go ahead and start. Lets say 2 weeks from tomarrow being the deadline? 😉

Laurie wrote:

XD go ahead and start. Lets say 2 weeks from tomarrow being the deadline? 😉

And then the drawing day/date?

~Neigh

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 548 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.