fbpx

(experiment trade) raffle time Winner is…….

Home Forums Administration Trade & Swap (experiment trade) raffle time Winner is…….

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 548 total)
  • Author
    Nicole
    Participant

That sounds like a good idea to me. Costumes with that much detail usually cost a lot of money and so far I think it has been the best item offered. Not that i’m saying the other offers weren’t good, I just think hers is probably worth the most money-wise. And this way people who really wanted the costume but didnt have anything to trade can try for it 😀

Melissa
      Participant

That is an awesome idea!

I have no clue what I’d ask for, but I’m in! 😀

Rachel
        Participant

I’d totally buy into a raffle for one of her costumes!

Azurielle
          Participant

I’d do a raffle.

Keeper of the Fledgings

frozendragon wrote:

Crimson Vision wrote:

(Anyone got a Black Grand Unicorn to trade? Heh!)

I’ve tried to convince a few people to trade one of these for a long time.. it hasn’t worked yet.. 🙁 🙄

Add me to that long list of wishfuls for one of these fellas. 8)

~Hoofer

P.S. Sweeeet trade, count me in for a raffle!

P.P.S. Hope all is well with the job Laurie 🙂

I’d go in for a raffle. 😀

I just looked at Crimson’s website, and dang. Count me in for raffle!!! 😮 :yes:

Laurie
            Participant

Okie dokie then. Let me get stuff set up. (I have to do the poll too.)

I assume everyone one knows the rules for a raffle. Anyone not sure, read below. I will update as necessary. Figure I’ll take donations for 2 weeks and then we should know who we’re donating to. 😉

Ok, now the boring stuff.

PLEASE READ EVERYTHING CAREFULLY AND FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE TAKING ANY ACTION!!

I CAN NO LONGER TAKE RAFFLE DONATIONS THRU PAYPAL YOU WILL HAVE TO SEND TO MY PHYSICAL ADDRESS!!!
              Ok, here’s all the important stuff.
              Each donation is $5.00 for 1 entry. You will need to send your name, forum name, and the winner of the donated costume will need to send their phone # and address after the drawing.

I will be keeping a record of all donations so if anyone would like a copy, email me after the deadline date.

If there are any questions, please feel free to email or PM me (Laurie) 2Huberts@prodigy.net

We have to keep this on the up and up so please everyone follow the directions.

Thanks everyone!!!

Thank you all for your interest and help!

Money sent! Two weeks are such a looong time… 😳

Laurie
              Participant

Please read rules post!!!! Important!!! pg.32

Azurielle
                Participant

So we have to mail payments to you? I just got a refund on my paypal payment.

Keeper of the Fledgings

Laurie
                  Participant

Unfortunatley, yes, they need to be mailed. 😕 🙁 Paypal sent me an email that says I can’t do it thru them so I refunded yours and GB’s.

that sucks…

I apologize for not reading your instructions thoroughly, Laurie. I’m disappointed, though, as this excludes me from any more raffles. The only way I can sent funds internationally is by credit card.
                    What problem does PayPal have with donations? 👿

lamortefille
                    Participant

Paypal explains their gambling activities policy here.

How about the type of raffle that nightcrow (I believe it was) held? The donations were made right to the charity and the entrants emailed their receipts to him/her to get raffle entries? That way whoever is running the raffle is never in possession of the funds. I’m not saying that would work for this raffle, as I’m not sure a charity has been selected yet. Any thoughts?

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 548 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.