fbpx

(experiment trade) raffle time Winner is…….

Home Forums Administration Trade & Swap (experiment trade) raffle time Winner is…….

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 548 total)
  • Author
    Crimson Vision
    Participant

Laurie wrote:

Ok, I have to trade for the costume this time!!! 😉 Congrats Crimson.

So what is my offer for Crimson’s costume? Remember, next week will be the last trade!!

*Does the happy dance*

I hope someone trades something great for it!!

Crud….now I have to make a good offer……>.<

Oh hai! Here’s a thought…..I don’t know if I’m serious or not…but….I’ll tenatively offer 100 hours of community service to the charity of your choice local to me…. (within reason please, I am a disabled vetran with a back injury, so no sending me somewhere like 5 hours away to carry grizzly bears to new locations *though that might be fun…*)

Let’s see if you bite at that =P

Ooh I thought of another charity. I’ll have to look up the name of it but it’s a rescue that adopts out dogs that were police dogs or army dogs, etc. These dogs are put to sleep after serving their country if they can’t find homes for them, and the requirements for adopting are a bit stricter then the regular humane society, so this rescue helps to place as many dogs as they can and keep them for as long as they can to give them a better chance. It’s just really sad to me that a dog can serve us like that and then be put to sleep.

Another good one is the animali farm I think it is called. There was a big business breeding horses to use the pregnant mare urine to make menopause drugs and the babies get sold off to auction, which often times are meat buyers. The business went way down and many ranches with hundreds of mares went out of business/lost their contracts so they had to sell all the mares (female horses that were being bred), and they are also going to meat buyers. So this place trailers horses all across the country to adopters trying to keep as many horses out of the hands of butchers as possible. They have a great website where you can even see the horses available.

Crimson Vision
      Participant

I wasn’t sure of the first one but looked up info on the military dogs and found this site: http://www.militaryworkingdogadoptions.com/ ; is that the one you were talking about? I am a military veteran myself (US Army Military Police) & often worked with the handlers of these dogs; I can’t imagine them being put down still healthy.

I do know about with the horse rescue though; it is the PMU rescue (PMU stands for Pregnant Mare Urine, which has been harvested from pregnant mares for use in hormone replacement therapy drugs for women since the 1940’s.): http://www.pmurescue.org/

So many worthy charities.

Setsunawolf
        Participant

I’ll always mention Northern Lights Sled Dog Rescue. (I”m not biased or anything seeing how it’s the rescue I work with 😆 ) But if we want this money to go to another group I’d vote for the military dogs one. NLSDR has taken several, from soldiers being deployed, and the gratitude of the soldiers is amazing. 😀

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
          Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
          Sun Dragon Koi #3

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

Oh! I have always wanted a Vash the Stampede dress vesion of his coat! I wonder if I can find something cool to trade for a Crimson Costume!

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Crimson Vision
            Participant

Got the Uni family today and they are BEAUTIFUL! (Just the smile I needed on a sad day.)

I hope more people will chime in with trade offers!

I love this trade idea (I’m thinking of offering my old green emperor), but I have no idea what I’d want x_x I’m bad at decisions like this…

Laurie
              Participant

Okie Dokie, What are my trade offers? 😕 😉

Melissa
                Participant

Custom costuming is an awesome thing indeed. :yes:

I love both (tenative semi-hypothetical) offers. An Old Green Emperor is a rare prize, and 100 hrs volunteer time certainly holds its own.

Laurie
                  Participant

So what does everyone think I should do here? I do have an idea, but I would like to hear other suggestions and trade offers. 8) 😉

I forgot to revise my earlier post, I’m in for the 100 hours of community service if that’s an acceptable offer….not like you can really “raffle” that off to your charity, but as they say, “time is money!” LoL I completely understand if you can’t accept that offer though!

Laurie
                    Participant

It is a great offer Cat, just not what I’m looking for. :yes: 😉

Laurie wrote:

It is a great offer Cat, just not what I’m looking for. :yes: 😉

No worries! Thought I’d give it a try! =P

Laurie
                      Participant

Ok, Here’s my thought. Ready?……..

How about we raffle off Crimson’s costume? 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 548 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.