fbpx

(experiment trade) raffle time Winner is…….

Home Forums Administration Trade & Swap (experiment trade) raffle time Winner is…….

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 548 total)
  • Author
    Laurie
    Participant

bodine6127 wrote:

:hi: I read the other thread and it is for a good cause.If this helps,I will trade my gold male,mint and very new.I’ve only had him for three mos.If it is a trade up to anyone,that is 😀 I’m in 😀

Next trade will be Sunday night. I already have a gold male offer for WindstoneCollectors PYO. anyone? 😉

Laurie wrote:

The other thread is just for announcements. Just post here please. 😉

Sorry about that, Laurie!

Laurie
      Participant

It’s ok, I just needed a little more exposure. Some don’t look in the swap thread. 😕 😉

I still like the blue pearl curl. 😆 Btw, this is a fascinating idea, Laurie!

Laurie
        Participant

bayoudragon wrote:

Well, what would you trade me for a pyo from WindstoneCollector? 😉

Laurie wrote:

bodine6127 wrote:

:hi: I read the other thread and it is for a good cause.If this helps,I will trade my gold male,mint and very new.I’ve only had him for three mos.If it is a trade up to anyone,that is 😀 I’m in 😀

Next trade will be Sunday night. I already have a gold male offer for WindstoneCollectors PYO. anyone? 😉
          😮 Mimi! You don’t have to do that!

I was shocked to hear this Laurie! I mean, the night I had at work, then missing out on everything Amethyst again! I was in tears, so frustrated, and so sad…Thank you for picking to trade me! *tears of joy. Wanders off to bed still sniffling* 😳

49ER wrote:

I know, but I am not very familiar with PYO’s, so I was wondering which animals was possible to be available to be made. 😕

Right now, there are Wolves, Ki-Rins, Unicorns, and Griffins available…Oh, and Muses. 😉 Dragons aren’t back in stock yet…I am waiting. I have a royal blue eyed Griff and a blue eyed Unicorn on hand right now. 🙂 But, I will order whatever when I find out who and what they want. 8)

Bodine
          Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Laurie wrote:

bodine6127 wrote:

😮 Mimi! You don’t have to do that!

I was shocked to hear this Laurie! I mean, the night I had at work, then missing out on everything Amethyst again! I was in tears, so frustrated, and so sad…Thank you for picking to trade me! *tears of joy. Wanders off to bed still sniffling* 😳
            You are worth it :yes:

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Bodine
            Participant

btw…I need a male box for shipping.Anyone have one?I will pay to ship safely to me in Mississppi Gulf Coast area.PLEASE? 😀

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Laurie wrote:

bayoudragon wrote:

Well, what would you trade me for a pyo from WindstoneCollector? 😉
              I think bodine has grabbed this one. 😆

Laurie
              Participant

Ya never know. 😉

hmm another chance at a pyo griffin that is Egyptian themed! I am still trading Jen for one but you can’t have to many griffins! 😀

Laurie
                Participant

Griffinlover wrote:

hmm another chance at a pyo griffin that is Egyptian themed! I am still trading Jen for one but you can’t have to many griffins! 😀

There ya go!!! Whatcha got? 😉

Griffinlover wrote:

Oh and have I got ideas for one of those!!! More of a Tut color scheme, with red eyes…*drools on herself thinking about it…But still ponders a Mardi Gras Griffin* XD

Laurie
                  Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Griffinlover wrote:

Oh and have I got ideas for one of those!!! More of a Tut color scheme, with red eyes…*drools on herself thinking about it…But still ponders a Mardi Gras Griffin* XD

That’s the spirit!!! promote, promote, promote!!! XD

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 548 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.