fbpx

(experiment trade) raffle time Winner is…….

Home Forums Administration Trade & Swap (experiment trade) raffle time Winner is…….

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 548 total)
  • Author

Laurie? hope you are ok.. 😕

LadyFirebird
    Participant

Hi everyone–Laurie told me to go ahead and post this–she has been very, very tired working her new job and apologizes for not being on here sooner. She’ll try to get on here tomorrow but wanted you all to know what the deal is. So the item up for trade is the Peacock Emperor for Leigha’s kitty.

So, what will someone trade for a Peacock Emperor?

Would trade coiled white male for peacock emp

I would trade my two small blue winged orange and white flapcats and my emerald young oriental (small fleck out of front paw repaired) for a Peacock Emperor. Also to sweeten the deal I will add my Armadillo as a bonus. So FOUR windstones!

http://s596.photobucket.com/albums/tt49/pixiekissed117/

I can add pics of my young oriental if required. 🙂

Let’s see…

For a peacock emperor I will offer an entire mint white unicorn family – grand, male, mother, young, and baby.

Skylover wrote:

Let’s see…

For a peacock emperor I will offer an entire mint white unicorn family – grand, male, mother, young, and baby.

Damn!!! Now THAT’S trading up!

Bodine
      Participant

wow,the whole family!someone is going to get lucky 😀

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Laurie
        Participant

Oh, That is wonderful!! 😀
          Sorry I haven’t been here much everyone. I do have a great job, but long hours. I get there at 7:30 am and work till I’m done. I’ve been working an average of 9 hour days anthen taking care of the critters when i get home. Pay isn’t great, but with time and a half and tips, I pulled in 392.00 for 46 hours 😕 not bad, but hubby is only doing side jobs and so things be tight. 😉

Nicole
          Participant

Glad to see you’re back safe and mostly sound 😀 SO how does this last trade work? Is the fourteenth trade the last one and then you sell them for the charity? I forgot how the whole thing was working its bee so long.

Laurie
            Participant

16 trades, then the raffle for charity. Next year I’ll probably do only 12 trades. But, I do have to say this experiment is working and has been a success. 😉 8)

Laurie
              Participant

Ok, So what are my trades for the Peacock Emperor?
                Full family of Unicorns and a white coiled. Anyone else? 😕 8) 😉

Laurie
                Participant

Oopps, forgot Pixiekissed.

“I would trade my two small blue winged orange and white flapcats and my emerald young oriental (small fleck out of front paw repaired) for a Peacock Emperor. Also to sweeten the deal I will add my Armadillo as a bonus. So FOUR windstones!

http://s596.photobucket.com/albums/tt49/pixiekissed117/

I can add pics of my young oriental if required.”

Wow! What a wonderful offer! For a full set of unicorns I’d certainly try for a trade. 🙂

Laurie
                  Participant

Okie Dokie then. Skylover, You have an Emperor. Send me your address and Kyrin will send it to you. ( LadyFirebird picked it up for me and sent it to Kyrin for a once over 😉 )
                    Soooo, what trades do I get for the Uni family? 😕

Bodine
                    Participant

Way to go,Laurie. 😀 That’s more like it 😀 I don’t have a trade,wish I did though.Good Luck! 😀

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 548 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.