fbpx

(experiment trade) raffle time Winner is…….

Home Forums Administration Trade & Swap (experiment trade) raffle time Winner is…….

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 548 total)
  • Author

I got him in the mail! He’s much more PURPLE than my other Peacocks, I can’t decide which I like better!
    Thanks Nicole!

Now, If no one has any interest in those castles (since no one’s posted any offers for them yet) I’d be willing to substitute an eye shut spotty orange flap cat instead if there’s any interest. That is if it’s okay with Laurie? Whichever offer gets an interest, it doesn’t matter 🙂

Nicole
    Participant

Glad he arrived safely! 😀

Laurie
      Participant

Fine by me, whatever works for someone. It is afterall, so everyone can get something they want!! 8) 😉

Ok, have 2 castles or a kitty, offers?

Nicole
        Participant

can we see pics of the kitty by any chance?

kitsunelady
          Participant

What castles. o__o *forgot to peep at this for a while*

Oh, nevermind, I found them. 😀

Laurie
            Participant

And I want the Kitty. I’ll trade a peacock Emperor. 😉

awesome, now that I know which has an offer, I can find the right box and pack him up 😀

Laurie
              Participant

anyone?

Lokie
                Participant

So many beautiful things but I’m pretty sure an offer of one of my lungs wouldn’t get many hits. Although, it is a non smoking lung. =)

Would trade white coiled male for kitty 😀

Laurie
                  Participant

Ok, sorry, am late I know. (this job is killing me, Good thing)
                    So…. the trade is my Pea Emp or a white coiled fella. Before I do this trade do I have any other offers for the castles or the kitty? Will give everyone till tomarrow this time. 😉
                    (next year I think I’m only going to do 11 trades)

Psst this might be cheating but we could have another trade lined up if you picked the peacock emperor because I’d be willing to offer the same for him too assuming he’s in good condition lol 😆 Is that cheating? No harm meant.

Well, I already have one of the cats, and I don’t collect the castles. However, I have some things I’ll offer for a peacock emperor. I’m slowly closing in on completing my peacock collection and he’s one of the ones I need.

Nicole
                    Participant

so did we ever get a trade picked out?

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 548 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.