fbpx

(experiment trade) raffle time Winner is…….

Home Forums Administration Trade & Swap (experiment trade) raffle time Winner is…….

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 548 total)
  • Author
    Laurie
    Participant

Well, I was thinking about picking, then figured maybe get everyone involved with this. I can pick, But remember, whatever we end up with at the end of this I’ll probably raffle off for a charity, so I’m really wanting to trade up. ( the guy who did the paperclip trade started with a paperclip and ended up with a house. No I don’t want a house, I have one.) 😉

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_red_paperclip

So if someone say wants a blue curl, say so on here and what you want to trade and it could influence me on the next trade. If I choose an item that I have 2 or more offers of, the names go in a hat and I pick that way.
      I also want to save on shipping for this. So I figured I’ll start out by sending the fledge to whomever I trade to, they send my piece to my next trade, etc. until the end when I get the big piece, then he/she comes to me for the raffle. I pay shipping. 😉

Well, this is a shot in the dark-I’ll offer these different items(but not necessarily together)-A webcam, a playstation 2 slim, a cordless phone and base, A fruit/veggie juicer, a crystal 7 piece wine set. What do you think?

Laurie
      Participant

eaglefeather831 wrote:

Well, this is a shot in the dark-I’ll offer these different items(but not necessarily together)-A webcam, a playstation 2 slim, a cordless phone and base, A fruit/veggie juicer, a crystal 7 piece wine set. What do you think?

All wonderful items, way to go!! 😉

Anybody likee? Influence me. XD

My favorite so far is the blue pearl curl.

I don’t have much to trade… I had to get rid of over half my possessions when I moved into my 2-BR condo. 🙁 One thing I could trade is a 2-inch long lapis gemstone dragonfish pendant. It’s too big for me to wear. I’m a major sucker for crystals and gemstones though, so he may just stay in my rock collection and not the jewelry box. He currently hangs off my art lamp. 😆

I also have a 6 inch tall, 4-sided agate obelisk that I would be willing to trade.

Well, I pm’ed you about these early on, but I guess I should post them here too. I’m offering a Blue Pearl Curled Dragon OR a Lavender Pearl Curled Dragon, both mint with tags and boxes.

Laurie
        Participant

copper83 wrote:

Well, I pm’ed you about these early on, but I guess I should post them here too. I’m offering a Blue Pearl Curled Dragon OR a Lavender Pearl Curled Dragon, both mint with tags and boxes.

😉

Laurie
          Participant

Ok, This was a little harder than I thought. I really liked everyone’s trade ideas but I had to trade up as much as possible and some items were worth way more than I needed for the first trade, so keep em in the wings. You might want to use them later 😉 So…….since I said I’d make the first trade tonight, I will. Drum roll please.

First trade I’m making is to “WindstoneCollector” for a PYO trade.

Ok, what will someone trade me for a pyo windstone sculpt and color scheme of your choice by WindstoneCollector? I’ll make the next trade next Sunday night. Tempt me. 😉

WindstoneCollector, you need to email me your address so I can send your fledge. 😉

could you tell me what all the available PYO animals are? 😕

Laurie
            Participant

49ER wrote:

could you tell me what all the available PYO animals are? 😕

Whatever my next trade partner and WindstoneCollector decide. Probably anything.

WindstoneCollector wrote:
              Can we offer a OOAK PYO of your choice (Paint scheme and sculpt type) from us? Is that allowed? I don’t have any doubles of production pieces… (Doesn’t hurt to ask anyways… ) Wish I did…Oooooh, wait! I will have a Tan male Griffin, but not mint, soon….He will be a spare. (I could check him over and fix his flaws and trade him I suppose. )

I know, but I am not very familiar with PYO’s, so I was wondering which animals was possible to be available to be made. 😕

Laurie
              Participant

49ER wrote:

I know, but I am not very familiar with PYO’s, so I was wondering which animals was possible to be available to be made. 😕

griffins, kirins, wolves, small dragons, unicorns, muses, and keeper dragons, but don’t know how long it’ll be before keepers are cast again.

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/drupal/paintyourown

Jennifer
                Keymaster

Keepers will not be available for at least a few months. /FYI

EDIT: Well, based on the info I had they wouldn’t be! Sorry for the misinformation guys! *foot in mouth*

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                  My art: featherdust.com

Laurie
                  Participant

Thanks Jen. 😉

Congratulations on the first trade!

Laurie
                    Participant

The other thread is just for announcements. Just post here please. 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 548 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.