fbpx

(experiment trade) raffle time Winner is…….

Home Forums Administration Trade & Swap (experiment trade) raffle time Winner is…….

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 548 total)
  • Author
    jackid55
    Participant

Like I said, very minor and easily fixable. I was told he was mint when I got him, but as usual he showed up with some damage. 🙁

ooooooooooooh…I want I want I want….

jackid55
      Participant

He is a beauty. I just really wanted a mint one. I could do a red fire spectral instead. Just throwing it out there. 😀

O.O how’d you know I wanted one of those too?…..stop that!

I can’t offer anything until I get my brother to ship me my pieces! ARGH!

I contacted him yesterday but it was late and he said he wanted to go pass out, and I haven’t heard from him yet today -.-

jackid55
        Participant

Well, I’m still waiting to hear back about the quilt to see if I can get what I want. 😕 If I can’t then I will probably hold on to these for a later trade.

Laurie
          Participant

Oh My, Isn’t this interesting. (rubs hands together) 😉

Nicole
            Participant

I’d be interested in the emp or the riser. Not sure if what I have to offer to trade is worth what they are though

Ok sorry folk I have been out of touch the last day or so, I guess working 11 shifts in a row is getting to me blah 🙁 .

Rag quilts work best with squares, but triangles will also work, adn there is a neat weave look that you can get as well like this one:
              http://www.familyfarmquilts.com/images/ … %20002.jpg

ones I have made:
              front

close up

back

Sorry this picture is horrible, the only thing I had was my iPhone:

jackie, from what I can find a California King is 6ft by 7ft? Yes that is possible!! (it would be the biggest I made by far)

I think 6inch squares would work well!

the color layout can be done in a few ways, as can pattern.

jackid55
              Participant

PM’d you

Leigha wrote:

O.O how’d you know I wanted one of those too?…..stop that!

I can’t offer anything until I get my brother to ship me my pieces! ARGH!

I contacted him yesterday but it was late and he said he wanted to go pass out, and I haven’t heard from him yet today -.-
                Rookie texting question: What does O.O mean?
                And what does O_o. mean, or is it the same thing? 😕

they’re funny faces ” O.O ” to me means shock ” O_o ” to me means slightly disturbed by whatever was said.

^_^ super happy

jackid55
                Participant

OK. I’m going to offer the Red Fire Spectral up for trade. Mint in box with tag. (The emerald emp and rainbow riser will be traded at a later date, unless someone buys them first. 😀 )

Melissa
                  Participant

Is the current trade the custom rag quilt, or the custom rag quilt and the coiled male peacock?
                    Either way, it sounds absolutely lovely!

Edit: And that is an extremely nice red fire Spectral too. 🙂

Laurie
                    Participant

I think just the quilt, there’s lots of work goin on there. Be back with a trade at 10:30 eastern. Still open!!! 😆 😉

Melissa
                      Participant

Alas, it’s past the caliber of Windstones I can part with. But man, things are getting fancy! :yes:

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 548 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.