fbpx

(experiment trade) raffle time Winner is…….

Home Forums Administration Trade & Swap (experiment trade) raffle time Winner is…….

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 548 total)
  • Author
    kitsunelady
    Participant

I *think* Leigha offered a large red & black wizard? o.o; It was back a couple of pages. Might need confirmation, since her brother is apparently holding her Windstones hostage. 😀 Oh, and Ruffian offered a custom rag quilt!

Laurie
      Participant

Right!!! Ok, tonight Ruffian’s quilt wins. (wanted to do this last week. hehe)What kind of trades will I get this week? 😕 😉

kitsunelady wrote:

I *think* Leigha offered a large red & black wizard? o.o; It was back a couple of pages. Might need confirmation, since her brother is apparently holding her Windstones hostage. 😀 Oh, and Ruffian offered a custom rag quilt!

He is still holding my Windstones hostage 🙁 and he hasn’t responded to my text messages. (His Jeep won’t start, so I don’t expect him to be able to ship them to me any time soon, but that’s no excuse for not answering my texts!) I wanted to offer the wizard, but I won’t feel right offering it until I have it and can inspect it for damage and what not.

Leigha, how did your brother get your Windstones?

I found a seller on Craigslist in his area (he lives about 8 hours from me) I transfered him the money (plus the cost of his gas to get there) and he agreed to go buy them for me and ship them to me. I shipped him the boxes and packaging materials so he wouldn’t have to go out and buy some. He just hasn’t had the time/motivation to ship them; not to mention his Jeep broke down about a week or two ago and he’s been depending on his girl to take him to work and whereever.

Awe Leigha thats harsh!!

chrisherself
        Participant

Aww poor Leigha!!

Um…I’m kind of lost reading this thread trying to figure out exactly how this works. What if I wanted to jump in with something? What am I trading for at this point? Can someone catch me up a lil? 😳

A rag quilt made by me! And I am going to add to it a mint or near mint coiled male peacock (if its ok with Laurie of course).

jackid55
          Participant

Are there any pictures of your quilts? How big can you make it? California King? I have several things I could offer in trade… A Rainbow Riser? Any interest in one of those? It’s brand new never been displayed.

jackid55
            Participant

Or I could trade an Emerald Emperor. He is not mint (has a couple of boo-boos that are easily fixable), no box or tag. I will add pictures of both. If someone is interested in the Emperor I will send more pictures showing all the damage.

Setsunawolf
              Participant

I might be interested in an Emerald Emp.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                Sun Dragon Koi #3

jackid55
                Participant

OK. I can email you more pictures or post them here. Whichever you prefer.

Post them here, I’d like to see them too 😀

jackid55
                  Participant

OK. Give me a few.

jackid55
                    Participant

Here you go. 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 548 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.