fbpx

(experiment trade) raffle time Winner is…….

Home Forums Administration Trade & Swap (experiment trade) raffle time Winner is…….

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 548 total)
  • Author

Laurie wrote:

Ok, Well, This one is great!!!! All for 3 little unis!!
    It’s also very. um, very, difficult. 😉
    Ruffian, hold that quilt, I had a bite and hope you will do your quilt for another trade. I know the work you put into them and you would have been my personal trade.
    Setsuna, you need to hold your trade as well, I had a bite on your stuff and I sure hope I get some trades that you would put those trades up for again. 😀
    Abatos, please be willing to do that PYO keeper for another trade. I want to see your work. (and you know I like rocks) 😉 And I have a possible for your stuff.
    Hoofer darlin, great idea to bring in a few more hoofers, gonna keep my eye on you too. 😉
    But this time I went with Kitsunelady.
    Next trade is for a silver or rainbow hatching emperor of your choice with a custom PYO of your choice. (I’m jealous) :yes:

Kitsune, please pm me your address so I can get your unis out to you.

This trade thread/idea is starting to seriously exceed my expectations. Thank you all. This is wonderful. 😳 😉

Thank you very much for considering my offer! Thank you and I completely understand that my PYO work should be seen beforehand. I’m in the swap and am working on some now, stilI have yet to get my hands a Keeper however, LOL, keeping my fingers crossed though :). Yay! 😀 I still have many more gems to go through too. Really? That’s great to hear, thank you!

kitsunelady wrote:

eaglefeather831 wrote:

kitsunelady wrote:

I’ll add something to my offer too, then. 😀 I’ll custom paint a PYO for this (that is, in addition to the hatching emp). I’ve done some unicorns, kirins, and a wolf so far…I don’t have any dragons (yet), and the one I did have, I used as an airbrush test target. >>; You can see them all on my photobucket account (except the dragon, which would possibly disturb you) :

http://s95.photobucket.com/albums/l128/limerance/windstone/PYOs/

Actually, I still have the two newest unicorns, the wolf, and the rainbow bubble kirin (he’s not quite done, I’m in limbo over what to do with him…) available, if you’d rather just have one of those, instead of a custom. e.e I can’t get auctiva to post my flipping auctions, for some reason, or the fishy unicorn would be up for sale already. =|

Where do you get your inspiration to paint these color schemes? I am really tempted to try to paint a couple like how you pained yours! *jaw drop*

*scratches head* The fishy one…off a fishing magazine. I’ve always thought trout were pretty. The silver flame unicorn…no idea what I was thinking. I had some vague plan in mind (something along the lines of – the opposite of the fishy unicorn, yeah!), but I really just picked some colors I thought would look good and sprayed away. 😀 I’m guessing the unicorns were the ones you’re asking about, b/c they might be the weirdest things I have in there. e.e; If you meant anything else…the wolf is after something in a book I read and enjoyed, the rainbow bubble kirin…I just thought, “I’ll make something *cute* this time”, and the black rainbow kirin was a pretty specific commission. The rest are kinda self-explanatory, I think? o.o;

Anyhoo, thanks for the compliments, eaglefeather and abatos. =) I’m off to work!

You’re welcome and congratulations on winning the unis! 🙂

Nakase wrote:

^^^^^^^^^^^^
    oh…my…gosh…
    *drooooooooooooooool*
    ;_;

XD I have many more to go through too! I love your gem collection that you posted photos of! I wonder if there could be a gemstone/rockhound thread?

abatos wrote:

Nakase wrote:

^^^^^^^^^^^^
    oh…my…gosh…
    *drooooooooooooooool*
    ;_;

XD I have many more to go through too! I love your gem collection that you posted photos of! I wonder if there could be a gemstone/rockhound thread?

What would happen inside a rockhound thread??? Trades? Showing off? If you showed more of your rocks….man…it would be soooo rough… I got a slab of Apache Gold though 8D!!!! I just hope I can get into lapidary this semester <3 I can't wait to cut it 😀

But in what section would such a thread be made?

www.nakaseart.com

Perhaps in the General Art section or the Community section?

kitsunelady wrote:

eaglefeather831 wrote:

kitsunelady wrote:

I’ll add something to my offer too, then. 😀 I’ll custom paint a PYO for this (that is, in addition to the hatching emp). I’ve done some unicorns, kirins, and a wolf so far…I don’t have any dragons (yet), and the one I did have, I used as an airbrush test target. >>; You can see them all on my photobucket account (except the dragon, which would possibly disturb you) :

http://s95.photobucket.com/albums/l128/limerance/windstone/PYOs/

Actually, I still have the two newest unicorns, the wolf, and the rainbow bubble kirin (he’s not quite done, I’m in limbo over what to do with him…) available, if you’d rather just have one of those, instead of a custom. e.e I can’t get auctiva to post my flipping auctions, for some reason, or the fishy unicorn would be up for sale already. =|

Where do you get your inspiration to paint these color schemes? I am really tempted to try to paint a couple like how you pained yours! *jaw drop*

*scratches head* The fishy one…off a fishing magazine. I’ve always thought trout were pretty. The silver flame unicorn…no idea what I was thinking. I had some vague plan in mind (something along the lines of – the opposite of the fishy unicorn, yeah!), but I really just picked some colors I thought would look good and sprayed away. 😀 I’m guessing the unicorns were the ones you’re asking about, b/c they might be the weirdest things I have in there. e.e; If you meant anything else…the wolf is after something in a book I read and enjoyed, the rainbow bubble kirin…I just thought, “I’ll make something *cute* this time”, and the black rainbow kirin was a pretty specific commission. The rest are kinda self-explanatory, I think? o.o;

Anyhoo, thanks for the compliments, eaglefeather and abatos. =) I’m off to work!

You deserve it! I would love to own a uni of your someday (especially the colorful bubble one). I even bookmarked your photobucket page to remind myself to commission one from you someday. Not anytime soon though (and I don’t even know if you do commissions!) That uni is seriously the prettiest I have ever seen!

OHHHH for a PYO by Kitsune!!!!

I will totally make a quilt, same thing applies, pick the colours and square count and I will buy the fabric and make the rag quilt!!

Azurielle
    Participant

I added pics to my swap offering on page 15. 🙂

Keeper of the Fledgings

kitsunelady
      Participant

I got my unicorns today. =D They are so cute! The mother is a fat little thing, I must say. I glued the little one’s horn back in, and you can barely tell. =) Hehehe. I can’t wait to take some pictures of them~ I would like to take some outside…need to take a new Poad circle picture, too…e.e; *coughs* I sense that my weakness is known. >.> @ Laurie

Man, I’m glad you guys like my PYO unicorns. I was wondering if I was crazy, painting them like that. >.>;

I have done *one* commission so far. 😀 That was the Black Rainbow kirin. Purpledragonclaw owns him/her (can’t remember which she decided it was).

Azurielle, that doll is so cute. o.o; Did you make those clothes? I see people dressing those dollfies (that’s what they’re called, right? or is that a brand name?) up in some super-fancy outfits and posting pics of them on DA all the time. They amaze me sometimes!

purpledragonclaw wrote:

Perhaps in the General Art section or the Community section?

That’s a great idea! 🙂

Nakase wrote:

abatos wrote:

Nakase wrote:

^^^^^^^^^^^^
        oh…my…gosh…
        *drooooooooooooooool*
        ;_;

What would happen inside a rockhound thread??? Trades? Showing off? If you showed more of your rocks….man…it would be soooo rough… I got a slab of Apache Gold though 8D!!!! I just hope I can get into lapidary this semester <3 I can't wait to cut it :D

But in what section would such a thread be made?

Trades and a bit of show and tell would be cool, I also just thought it would be nice to have a general discussion about various things regarding gems with other enthusiasts :). LOL Thank you! I’ll get them sorted and find/take some pics of them if you like.
        Ah, beautiful!! Oh wow, that’s awesome! Good luck, I hope you’re able to too! I’d love to see some more of your collection and work if possible too please. 🙂 Do you design and create jewelry as well?

Hmm, I think Purpledragonclaw’s idea is good, in the Community or General Art Discussion thread?

kitsunelady wrote:

I got my unicorns today. =D They are so cute! The mother is a fat little thing, I must say. I glued the little one’s horn back in, and you can barely tell. =) Hehehe. I can’t wait to take some pictures of them~ I would like to take some outside…need to take a new Poad™ circle picture, too…e.e; *coughs* I sense that my weakness is known. >.> @ Laurie

Man, I’m glad you guys like my PYO unicorns. I was wondering if I was crazy, painting them like that. >.>;

I have done *one* commission so far. 😀 That was the Black Rainbow kirin. Purpledragonclaw owns him/her (can’t remember which she decided it was).

Azurielle, that doll is so cute. o.o; Did you make those clothes? I see people dressing those dollfies (that’s what they’re called, right? or is that a brand name?) up in some super-fancy outfits and posting pics of them on DA all the time. They amaze me sometimes!

Congrats on your new unis, kitsune! My Black Rainbow Kirin is actually female, which is interesting since most of my Windstones are male. As I said, I can vouch for your work. You are the first person who’s ever done a commission for me! That kirin is even more stunning in person! By the way, once I save up some more funds I will be e-mailing you about a Bubble Unicorn PYO commission!

Azurielle
        Participant

kitsunelady wrote:

I got my unicorns today. =D They are so cute! The mother is a fat little thing, I must say. I glued the little one’s horn back in, and you can barely tell. =) Hehehe. I can’t wait to take some pictures of them~ I would like to take some outside…need to take a new Poad™ circle picture, too…e.e; *coughs* I sense that my weakness is known. >.> @ Laurie

Thanks! I made some of them. I actually sew for dollfies quite often, or I did before I had my son. There’s actually a massive community for them, and they do get pretty elaborate.

Keeper of the Fledgings

Laurie
          Participant

Ok, So what are my possible trades for the 7th trade tonight? 😕 It’ll be about 10 pm eastern. 😉

Azurielle
            Participant

I put mine up. A Peacock Hatching Emperor, and an Asian Ball Jointed doll with all accessories…oh and I’ll throw in one of my plushie felt dragons, too. I’ll make it to order. 🙂

Keeper of the Fledgings

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 548 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.