fbpx

(experiment trade) raffle time Winner is…….

Home Forums Administration Trade & Swap (experiment trade) raffle time Winner is…….

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 548 total)
  • Author

kitsunelady wrote:

I’ll add something to my offer too, then. πŸ˜€ I’ll custom paint a PYO for this (that is, in addition to the hatching emp). I’ve done some unicorns, kirins, and a wolf so far…I don’t have any dragons (yet), and the one I did have, I used as an airbrush test target. >>; You can see them all on my photobucket account (except the dragon, which would possibly disturb you) :

http://s95.photobucket.com/albums/l128/limerance/windstone/PYOs/

Actually, I still have the two newest unicorns, the wolf, and the rainbow bubble kirin (he’s not quite done, I’m in limbo over what to do with him…) available, if you’d rather just have one of those, instead of a custom. e.e I can’t get auctiva to post my flipping auctions, for some reason, or the fishy unicorn would be up for sale already. =|

Those are beautiful PYO’s!

kitsunelady
    Participant

eaglefeather831 wrote:

kitsunelady wrote:

I’ll add something to my offer too, then. πŸ˜€ I’ll custom paint a PYO for this (that is, in addition to the hatching emp). I’ve done some unicorns, kirins, and a wolf so far…I don’t have any dragons (yet), and the one I did have, I used as an airbrush test target. >>; You can see them all on my photobucket account (except the dragon, which would possibly disturb you) :

http://s95.photobucket.com/albums/l128/limerance/windstone/PYOs/

Actually, I still have the two newest unicorns, the wolf, and the rainbow bubble kirin (he’s not quite done, I’m in limbo over what to do with him…) available, if you’d rather just have one of those, instead of a custom. e.e I can’t get auctiva to post my flipping auctions, for some reason, or the fishy unicorn would be up for sale already. =|

Where do you get your inspiration to paint these color schemes? I am really tempted to try to paint a couple like how you pained yours! *jaw drop*

*scratches head* The fishy one…off a fishing magazine. I’ve always thought trout were pretty. The silver flame unicorn…no idea what I was thinking. I had some vague plan in mind (something along the lines of – the opposite of the fishy unicorn, yeah!), but I really just picked some colors I thought would look good and sprayed away. πŸ˜€ I’m guessing the unicorns were the ones you’re asking about, b/c they might be the weirdest things I have in there. e.e; If you meant anything else…the wolf is after something in a book I read and enjoyed, the rainbow bubble kirin…I just thought, “I’ll make something *cute* this time”, and the black rainbow kirin was a pretty specific commission. The rest are kinda self-explanatory, I think? o.o;

Anyhoo, thanks for the compliments, eaglefeather and abatos. =) I’m off to work!

I can vouch for kitsune’s work; it is excellent!

twindragonsmum
      Participant

Rainbow bubbles is lovely!

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

Oh I love your unicorns kitsunelady! Espically the fishy one πŸ˜€

KoishiiKitty
        Participant

Woh! those bubble ones are really interesting!

Laurie
          Participant

Okie Dokie, everyone here? πŸ˜‰

Neigh!! Translation = “Wooo, swap meet!!”

I would trade one of my barely used, quality english show bridles (1 set of matching laced reins included) with a bit of choice, snaffle (copper mouth/loose ring or D ring) (sz 5″), pehlam (sz 5″) or kimberwick (sz cob) for that quilt!

~Hoofer

Laurie
            Participant

Ok, Well, This one is great!!!! All for 3 little unis!!
              It’s also very. um, very, difficult. πŸ˜‰
              Ruffian, hold that quilt, I had a bite and hope you will do your quilt for another trade. I know the work you put into them and you would have been my personal trade.
              Setsuna, you need to hold your trade as well, I had a bite on your stuff and I sure hope I get some trades that you would put those trades up for again. πŸ˜€
              Abatos, please be willing to do that PYO keeper for another trade. I want to see your work. (and you know I like rocks) πŸ˜‰ And I have a possible for your stuff.
              Hoofer darlin, great idea to bring in a few more hoofers, gonna keep my eye on you too. πŸ˜‰
              But this time I went with Kitsunelady.
              Next trade is for a silver or rainbow hatching emperor of your choice with a custom PYO of your choice. (I’m jealous) :yes:

Kitsune, please pm me your address so I can get your unis out to you.

This trade thread/idea is starting to seriously exceed my expectations. Thank you all. This is wonderful. 😳 πŸ˜‰

kitsunelady
              Participant

Eek, I won?! *jiggles off to email you* Squee. e.e

Kitsune….are you willing to do a keeper if I can get ahold of one?

I have a few things I could trade…one of which is a large black/red robed wizard..I just need my brother to freaking mail them to me! (I think he’s considering giving my dragons to his girlfriend….I WILL kill him…then resurrect him and kill him again…then steal my dragons back damn it.)

Laurie
                Participant

kitsunelady wrote:

Eek, I won?! *jiggles off to email you* Squee. e.e

πŸ˜• Unis? Go figure. XD πŸ˜‰

kitsunelady
                  Participant

Leigha wrote:

Kitsune….are you willing to do a keeper if I can get ahold of one?

I have a few things I could trade…one of which is a large black/red robed wizard..I just need my brother to freaking mail them to me! (I think he’s considering giving my dragons to his girlfriend….I WILL kill him…then resurrect him and kill him again…then steal my dragons back damn it.)

I’m always willing to try? πŸ˜€ I just started working on my first one (it’s for the swap, so no one can see…)! I’m intimidated, I’ll admit. o.o;

Laurie, I am confused now. Could you please update exactly what is offered for our next trade this week, please? Thank you much.. πŸ˜€

Laurie
                    Participant

Now up for trade next Sunday is a silver or rainbow hatching Emperor, and a custom PYO from Kitsunelady. πŸ˜‰ whatdayagot? πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 548 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.