fbpx

(experiment trade) raffle time Winner is…….

Home Forums Administration Trade & Swap (experiment trade) raffle time Winner is…….

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 548 total)
  • Author

Just an FYI on the progress of Griffinlover’s PYO from me…I posted WIP photos of him in my PYO thread here… http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10369

Very nice, WSC! Griffinlover, did these colors have WoW significance?

purpledragonclaw wrote:

Well there are Anubis mobs in WoW but WSC did alot of research on Anubis to get the colors. I just told her I wanted an Anubis Griffin and she has done an amazing job! 😀
    Sadly I am Horde in WoW so I don’t get a Griffin mount 🙁 I get the really ugly Windriders. I usually just fly around on one of my drakes 😆

purpledragonclaw wrote:

Actually, I don’t play WoW, and I never have. I have many friends who do, and I personally don’t care for it. But then again, I am sure most of you wouldn’t care for what I do play…CounterStrike…Not that source crud either, good old-fashioned 1.6! LOL
    So, I have no idea what character he may look like from WoW. Sorry. 😳
    I just picked a bunch of pics of him, combined what I liked, added a few things, and subtracted what I didn’t need to get him where he is. And his wings are almost completed now. I am off work tomorrow, so I will probably work on his skirting and the final details on the feathered areas. I’m guessing right about the time the other swap piece gets here for me to paint, I will have this guy done. Hopefully earlier, I have been spending up to 10 hours at a time painting on this guy. Ofcourse I rest a few times in there for half an hour or so. 8)
    And thank you! 😀

Stephanie
    Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

But then again, I am sure most of you wouldn’t care for what I do play…CounterStrike…Not that source crud either, good old-fashioned 1.6! LOL

I love CounterStrike! 😀 Many happy memories of playing that at LAN parties.

CounterStrike!!! I’m not a PC gamer personally, but I’ve heard great things about that game. I remember when the source code was leaked and it caused a huge problem! WSC, I asked Griffinlover about the colors because I know how much she loves WoW. You never struck me as a WoW player (probably because you never mentioned playing it), but would you think about painting a PYO based on the colors of your favorite CounterStrike character?

Setsunawolf
      Participant

I also have a Windstone display poster that I could be persuaded to part with. Has the cat Wizard on the other side. If that raises more interest?
        http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj299/setsunawolf/DSC00217.jpg

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
        Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
        Sun Dragon Koi #3

purpledragonclaw wrote:

CounterStrike!!! I’m not a PC gamer personally, but I’ve heard great things about that game. I remember when the source code was leaked and it caused a huge problem! WSC, I asked Griffinlover about the colors because I know how much she loves WoW. You never struck me as a WoW player (probably because you never mentioned playing it), but would you think about painting a PYO based on the colors of your favorite CounterStrike character?

Wouldn’t be much for color…I was always fond of the guy on Terrorist with the green shirt and tan pants… 😆
        But, if I had to choose something like that, I’d choose the snow cammo. 😉

kitsunelady
        Participant

I’ll add something to my offer too, then. 😀 I’ll custom paint a PYO for this (that is, in addition to the hatching emp). I’ve done some unicorns, kirins, and a wolf so far…I don’t have any dragons (yet), and the one I did have, I used as an airbrush test target. >>; You can see them all on my photobucket account (except the dragon, which would possibly disturb you) :

http://s95.photobucket.com/albums/l128/limerance/windstone/PYOs/

Actually, I still have the two newest unicorns, the wolf, and the rainbow bubble kirin (he’s not quite done, I’m in limbo over what to do with him…) available, if you’d rather just have one of those, instead of a custom. e.e I can’t get auctiva to post my flipping auctions, for some reason, or the fishy unicorn would be up for sale already. =|

Kitsune…I love your unicorns and kirins <3 I want them all!

kitsunelady
          Participant

Leigha wrote:

Kitsune…I love your unicorns and kirins <3 I want them all!

Thanks! =)

Laurie
            Participant

Whoa!!!! this one’s getting tough. Tell me what you’d like so I can trade for it. 😉

I thought I’d try and take a shot at this, for the unicorns I can trade 2 custom PYO’s of your choice of the smaller PYO’s or one Keeper and some gemstones. I’m working on some PYO’s now and don’t have photos yet but you can take a look at my dA gallery for an idea of my art, it’s just old student work posted though: http://alastorabatos.deviantart.com/gallery/

I’m searching through my gem collection for ones to trade and so far have this list:

Natural Lemon Citrine:
              Total Carat Weight: 30.8cts
              Clarity Grade: Type 1 VVS-VS (Eye Clean)
              Measurements: 19x19mm
              Color: Slightly Greenish Yellow
              Tone: Medium
              Saturation: Strong
              Cut Grade: Very Good
              Finish & Polish: Very Good
              Origin: Brazil
              Estimated Retail Replacement Value: $308 USD
              Common Grade AA

***the photo is copyright to the business in which I purchased the gem from***

[img][/img]

Natural Australian Boulder Opal Doublet:
              Carat Weight: 1.29cts.
              Colour: Blue Base with Rainbow Flash
              Cut Grade: Medium
              Finish & Polish: Medium
              Enhancements/Treatments: Doublet
              Estimated Retail Replacement Value: $122.55 USD

***the photo is copyright to the business in which I purchased the gem from***

[img][/img]

For the others I apologise for the poor photography!

Natural Labradorite:
              Shape: Round
              Carat Weight: 17 cts.
              Clarity type 2: Opaque
              Colours: Blue-gray with Rainbow Flash
              Tone: Medium Dark
              Saturation: Strong
              Cut grade: Good
              Finish and polish: Fair
              Estimated Retail Replacement Value: $34 USD

[img][/img]

Natural Solid Opal:
              Carat Weight: 12.93cts.
              Base Colour: Semi-black
              Flash Colours: Red-Yellow
              Cut Grade: Fair
              Finish and Polish: Fair
              Origin: Lightning Ridge Australia
              Estimated Retail Replacement Value: $25.98 USD

[img][/img]

Natural Solid Crystal Opal:
              Gem Weight: 16.21cts.
              Base Colour: Crystal
              Flash Colour: Green
              Measurements: 20.81×19.49×6.75mm
              Cut Grade: Fair
              Finish & Polish: Fair
              Origin: Lightning Ridge Australia
              Estimated Retail Replacement Value: $32.42 USD

[img]

50 Carats Mixed Gemstones:
              A mix of gems not suitable for jewelry but good for samples, study stones, re-cuts, etc.
              This lot includes Smokey Quartz, Quartz, Mystic Topaz, Garnet, Opal and Pink Tourmaline I think.
              Price of this lot was $15 USD

[img][url=http://img217.imageshack.us/i/mixa.jpg/][/img]

I have more gems to go through: opal, tourmaline, topaz, tanzanite, etc so if there’s a preference please let me know.

Thank you! 🙂

Good luck to everyone hoping to trade!

p.s. I’m sorry I didn’t load the photos properly, I’m not sure what I did wrong 😕 :scratch:

^^^^^^^^^^^^
              oh…my…gosh…
              *drooooooooooooooool*
              ;_;

www.nakaseart.com

kitsunelady wrote:

I’ll add something to my offer too, then. 😀 I’ll custom paint a PYO for this (that is, in addition to the hatching emp). I’ve done some unicorns, kirins, and a wolf so far…I don’t have any dragons (yet), and the one I did have, I used as an airbrush test target. >>; You can see them all on my photobucket account (except the dragon, which would possibly disturb you) :

http://s95.photobucket.com/albums/l128/limerance/windstone/PYOs/

Actually, I still have the two newest unicorns, the wolf, and the rainbow bubble kirin (he’s not quite done, I’m in limbo over what to do with him…) available, if you’d rather just have one of those, instead of a custom. e.e I can’t get auctiva to post my flipping auctions, for some reason, or the fishy unicorn would be up for sale already. =|

Where do you get your inspiration to paint these color schemes? I am really tempted to try to paint a couple like how you pained yours! *jaw drop*

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 548 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.