fbpx

(experiment trade) raffle time Winner is…….

Home Forums Administration Trade & Swap (experiment trade) raffle time Winner is…….

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 548 total)
  • Author
    Laurie
    Participant

And young. I want those rocks. 😉 But I could lose now. But…….. I think I might know someone who’ll trade for the uni’s. 😉

A Unicorn set sounds great! I’d love to try and make a trade for that :).

for Kirin male and female..I’d throw everything at you, Laurie 😛 I hope the unis find a good home <3

www.nakaseart.com

When will you pick the winner?

Laurie
      Participant

ok, the winner of the 5th trade is………. me. I get the rocks!!!! Hu, you guys don’t know what you passed up!!!!!

Now what will you trade me for a mint, white, male and mother uni, ( original boxes too!!!) and a white young uni with a broken horn, no box. 😕 😉

Laurie wrote:

ok, the winner of the 5th trade is………. me. I get the rocks!!!! Hu, you guys don’t know what you passed up!!!!!

Now what will you trade me for a mint, white, male and mother uni, ( original boxes too!!!) and a white young uni with a broken horn, no box. 😕 😉

Congrats on winning the collection, it’s beautiful! 🙂

I’d love to try and trade for the unicorns! I’ll see what I could offer, so far I have some jewelry quality cabs and faceted gemstones and can provide info for each one. Also, I could do some custom PYO’s, but I should show my work first of course to see if they’d be worthy. I’m working on my first PYOs and have a dA gallery which has some of my older works on it to see for now I guess. That’s all I can think of for now. Thank you!

Melissa
        Participant

Congrats on the win! 😀

Shall PM you.

Dang, I have those sculpts, but am still tempted! 😆 They’re such lovely beasties.

I will trade a Rag Quilt, hand made by me, winner would just have to let me know the colors and give me time to build it!

I made this one but bigger, ignore the colors they were part of my wedding so they had to match, LOL.

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

Hmmm, wish I was in need of Unis

I’m sure someone is though! Congrats Laurie!

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Darn! I need the male and mother to finish my set… but I have nothing to trade at the moment. 😕

kitsunelady
            Participant

Hmm. c.c @ the unicorns. How tempting.

I’ll offer something…your choice of a hatching emperor in silver or rainbow – mint with box & tag.

Setsunawolf
              Participant

I’ll offer The Stone Cottage Candle Lamp, and The Magi and The Shaman Lg Prints singed by Ruth Thompson. They are AP/1000.
                http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj299/setsunawolf/DSC00213.jpg
                http://commerce.idmi.net/ecommerce/img_resize.asp?cid=153&imgid=LI101-0X.JPG&width=150&height=459
                http://commerce.idmi.net/ecommerce/img_resize.asp?cid=153&imgid=LI100-0X.JPG&width=150&height=459

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                Sun Dragon Koi #3

Pegasi1978
                Participant

Aw man. If only it was for just the Shaman print or the Shaman and the Druid. We already have the magi (original run) and the priestess. Even then I don’t know what I would offer.

Setsunawolf
                  Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

Aw man. If only it was for just the Shaman print or the Shaman and the Druid. We already have the magi (original run) and the priestess. Even then I don’t know what I would offer.

Ah yes, but I am trading up. I want those unis, and I have an extra set of the Shaman and Magi. That’s not to say Laurie might not spit my items to see if she can go higher. But I am not running this trade she is. If you want the Druid but don’t want to go through the website we can talk. I have some in my booth at Bristol.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                    Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                    Sun Dragon Koi #3

Azurielle
                    Participant

ooh, I’d definetly have a trade if it was for the hatching rainbow emporer.

Keeper of the Fledgings

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 548 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.