fbpx

(experiment trade) raffle time Winner is…….

Home Forums Administration Trade & Swap (experiment trade) raffle time Winner is…….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 548 total)
  • Author
    Laurie
    Participant

Laurie
      Participant

Ok, This is the old paperclip trade. I have an amethyst fledge I’ll trade. What do you have? πŸ˜‰

Quote:

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

Oh how I wish that said Amethyst Male or Oriental

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Tinks
          Participant

Wish i had something good i could trade. πŸ™„

hmmm I will have to see what I might have. I know I have a Tan Male Griffin hes got a few chips tho. I will have to get back with you when I take a look at my collection.

Laurie
            Participant

Ok, Now remember I need to trade up and so far a blue pearl curl and tan griffin are good deals for a fledge. Let’s see where this goes. Maybe everyone can get something they want with these trades. I’ll give this till Sunday night before I make the trade this time. Then we trade for that piece. You can make deals with me for something I might trade, for so lets have fun. πŸ˜‰

Well-I have been considering trading my Siamese and black bat-winged flap cats. 😳
              If you would consider my trade, I could add in some more money or something. πŸ™‚

Laurie
              Participant

eaglefeather831 wrote:

Well-I have been considering trading my Siamese and black bat-winged flap cats. 😳
                If you would consider my trade, I could add in some more money or something. πŸ™‚

It would be trades straight up. no money involved. Then I’d trade whatever I traded for to someone else for something. Doesn’t have to be a Windstone. But, I’d like to take what I end up with in say………….4 months to go to a good cause, my choice. πŸ˜‰ trade up!!!!

Oh cool, this is gonna be interesting. πŸ˜€

Azurielle
                Participant

I have a Peacock Hatching Emperor I would trade!

Keeper of the Fledgings

lets see I have a blue curl with blue eyes, the Tan male griffin, rainbow hatcher, or a really cool homemade dragon pin that you can wear. I will see what else I can dig up πŸ˜€

You didn’t happen to get the Young Oriental dragon and are willing to sell or trade πŸ™‚

Can we offer a OOAK PYO of your choice (Paint scheme and sculpt type) from us? Is that allowed? 😳 I don’t have any doubles of production pieces… πŸ˜• (Doesn’t hurt to ask anyways… πŸ˜‰ ) Wish I did…Oooooh, wait! I will have a Tan male Griffin, but not mint, soon….He will be a spare. πŸ˜€ (I could check him over and fix his flaws and trade him I suppose. :scratch: )

Laurie
                  Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Can we offer a OOAK PYO of your choice (Paint scheme and sculpt type) from us? Is that allowed? 😳 I don’t have any doubles of production pieces… πŸ˜• (Doesn’t hurt to ask anyways… πŸ˜‰ ) Wish I did…Oooooh, wait! I will have a Tan male Griffin, but not mint, soon….He will be a spare. πŸ˜€ (I could check him over and fix his flaws and trade him I suppose. :scratch: )

Yep. PYO’s will be accepted. I need to figure out how to choose. Maybe Jen will let me do a poll and members can vote? I’ve gotten no offers from anyone who would trade for one of the things I trade for, ( did everyone understand that?) but that might help in the decsion. πŸ˜‰

Are there certain trade-up pieces you’re looking for? That could give everyone some direction.

Laurie wrote:

Yep. PYO’s will be accepted. I need to figure out how to choose. Maybe Jen will let me do a poll and members can vote? I’ve gotten no offers from anyone who would trade for one of the things I trade for, ( did everyone understand that?) but that might help in the decsion. πŸ˜‰

I thought you would just pick the piece you wanted.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 548 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.