fbpx

Excellent Deal on Sea Jewel

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Excellent Deal on Sea Jewel

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author

Just make sure you keep your paperwork. I bought something from him and he didn’t put insurance on it like I requested. It arrived to me more broken.

Maria
    Participant

Come to think of it, wasn’t that the seller who tried to sell the Rock Dragon for $200 plus way overpriced shipping?

Hmm, we need to find that thread unless someone remembers correctly.

Maria
      Participant

Thisis the thread, but listing was removed…

If ya scroll down you can see the other auction. And yes it is the same person.

Maria
        Participant

Mm. Well then, good luck, Arlla.

Arlla
          Participant

😕 great. Well, I’ve got my fingers crossed…

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
            -J R R Tolkien

frozendragon
            Participant

huh….that’s kind of weird…I bought from them….they did everything just right…and I was totally satisfied….

Well maybe it was a 1 time thing. I hope so for Arlla’s case. You might want to specify that you would like it double boxed.

Arlla
              Participant

I talked with them today, and they assured me that she would come double boxed. So far, I’ve never had a bad experience with anything double boxed. Here’s hoping there won’t be a first time for everything…

-J R R Tolkien

frozendragon
                Participant

they double boxed my stuff….and when I got it…it was just about perfect…and didn’t even have dust on it…

Maria
                  Participant

They sound like good sellers, if it weren’t for that rock dragon story… I think you’ll get the mermaid fine, Arlla. Here’s hoping the best!

Arlla
                    Participant

Well, I got my sea jewel and she arrived in perfect shape. She was double boxed and the second box was really bid – there was NO way it was going to get damaged! So I’m happy. ^_^ She’s very pretty!

-J R R Tolkien

Maria
                      Participant

Great! A thumbs up for that seller, in that case. I just wonder why they messed up with the rock dragon.

Skigod377
                        Participant

Congrats! I think she is pretty, too, but I would like to see her in person. *Puts Sea Jewel on “Things to get” list*

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.