fbpx

Everglade Griffin – SOLD! Congrats drag0nfeathers!

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Everglade Griffin – SOLD! Congrats drag0nfeathers!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Here he is: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=260152492668&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=016

And some video to go along with it: http://entertainment.webshots.com/video/3016448580101608884pwTLAb?vhost=entertainment

I know the starting bid is pricey, but that way there’s no reserve and everyone who’s seen it in person would be disheartened if it went for any less.

Forgive my craptastic video skills; I used a coffee can for a rotation pillar and I’m not sure how to edit the image quality of the video, at least you get to enjoy some music XD

Nuke i love that song on the video, its the sort of thing i play in my yacht when im off sailing on the waves….. ๐Ÿ˜†

Oh yea the griffin! Dammit i forgot about him i spent most of my money, i’ll try and dig some up he is LOVELY!

Boy, I wish I had the money. I love the guy.

Travistie
    Participant

The feather detail on him is just amazing. The barring on his wings is perfectly blended and spaced… they look like real feathers! I’m sure he will fetch a nice sale price!

Jodi
      Participant

Oh! I really want him! I started the bid. We’ll see where it goes.

Lokie
        Participant

He’s beautiful! I hope he fetches a bundle.

Maria
          Participant

It’s in the process of fetching a lot. $142. Wow. Congrats, Nuke.

All I can say is WOW! I didn’t really believe he would go for so much! I can’t thank you enough for investing that kind of money in this newly windstoned artist, drag0nfeathers! I’d like to see lots of pictures in his new home when he arrives ๐Ÿ˜€

Kujacker
            Participant

Congrats on the sale price! He was out of my reach from the start X3
              Just out of curiosity… what’s the font you used for the words “Everglade” on the picture?

Kujacker wrote:

Congrats on the sale price! He was out of my reach from the start X3
              Just out of curiosity… what’s the font you used for the words “Everglade” on the picture?

The font is named ‘A theme for murder’ from some free font website I if that helps ๐Ÿ™‚

DantheDragon
              Participant

*shakes fist at dragonfeathers* Oh wells ๐Ÿ™ My hubby bid $215 on him last night but alas, no hope.

Beautiful job Nuke!! ^^

And congrats drag0n!

KoishiiKitty
                Participant

congrats Nuke! what a great price!

yes, photos when you get him Drag0n!!! you are going to love him sooo much!

Skigod377
                  Participant

Congrats Drag0n! He is a beaut! What did he sell for?

Oh wow! It was out of my range for sure. Congrats to Nuke and Drag0n!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.