fbpx

Everglade Griffin – FINISHED!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Everglade Griffin – FINISHED!

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Bob

This is one of the BEST pyo’s I have seen teal is my favorite color but so hard to describe to those that do nto know what color it is. I LOVE him and I do not usually go for Windstones besides Dragons to keep the checkbook in order. Good luck I hope he sells very well and you make LOTS of money

KoishiiKitty
      Participant

John wrote:

Nuke wrote:

No time to make a good description. I’m gone for a few days to an anime convention, but I’ll be back to answer all your questions. This guy will go up on Ebay!

He’s much greener, but I don’t have any sunlight to show that so better pics will go up later. There’s violet interference on his neck and on the back of his wings and blue/green on the white crest while gold on the wings.

This is really really nice! And exactly what we like to see evolve in creativity. But, please put Windstone copyright notice on your postings which are hosted off site. Thanks.

Do you mean if it is posted on DA for instance?

John wrote:

This is really really nice! And exactly what we like to see evolve in creativity. But, please put Windstone copyright notice on your postings which are hosted off site. Thanks.

Ok I will from now on. When I donated to Astral Castle they told me to just make the copyright to the photographer, but I thought that was a little too leniant. Thanks for letting me know.

WOW! That’s really cool, Nuke. You did an awesome job!

DantheDragon
        Participant

*drools all over the place* O_O

Travistie
          Participant

Dang! Already over $140.00, and there is still 5 days left on the auction! It’s going to be interesting to see what the final sale price is.

He’s just gorgeous πŸ˜€

Kujacker
            Participant

travistie wrote:

Dang! Already over $140.00, and there is still 5 days left on the auction! It’s going to be interesting to see what the final sale price is.

He’s just gorgeous πŸ˜€

She started the auction at $140 πŸ™‚ I really like this guy, but too bad he was out of my price range from the beginning! x.x
              And yes, I’m curious to see what the final price ends at.

Bob

travistie wrote:

He’s just gorgeous πŸ˜€
                Only $140?? he sould be MUCH higher then that

Travistie
                Participant

Kujacker wrote:

travistie wrote:

He’s just gorgeous πŸ˜€

She started the auction at $140 πŸ™‚ I really like this guy, but too bad he was out of my price range from the beginning! x.x
                  And yes, I’m curious to see what the final price ends at.

😳 Oh, duh! Guess I should have paid attention to that! I like him too. You can tell a lot of love and time was put into him. I’m just amazed by the feather detail on the wings! I really like the texture and layered look of feathers with barring.

Brian
                  Participant

Wow that is so cool. Great job πŸ™‚

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.