fbpx

Everglade Griffin – FINISHED!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Everglade Griffin – FINISHED!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Very nice. The detail on the wings is amazing.

Holy Crap. That is awesome. I want him really, really bad.

Lori
      Participant

OMG WOW i can only hope my gryphons come out a 10th as good

Oh man he is finished? poo ive got $600 to spend this month and he IS unbelieveable.

Skigod377
        Participant

Ok, those are the coolest griffin buttocks I have seen and the rest is incredible. Dang…

He’s gorgeous!! Fantastic job!

Oooh hang on a minute, you mean finished!! as in finished painting. oh wow i thought you ment finished as in sold at auction finished! Aw man i LOVE HIM!!!! Gimme gimme fimme 😀

KoishiiKitty
          Participant

Griffiness wrote:

Oooh hang on a minute, you mean finished!! as in finished painting. oh wow i thought you ment finished as in sold at auction finished! Aw man i LOVE HIM!!!! Gimme gimme fimme 😀

yeah, he is ready to go up on ebay,all finished painting but not sold yet ^.^

she does such wonderfull work.

Its the most amazing PYO i have seen apart from maby your black PYO Dragon with pink eyes i love that one two koishi 8)

Duld
            Participant

ómægod he is stunning, I was like hypnotized (dunno if the spelling is correct) absolutely stunning 😮

Arlla
              Participant

YOW!! Definitely my favorite of your PYOs so far!! AWESOME

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                -J R R Tolkien

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

Wow! Incredible!

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Thankyou everyone for such adoring comments. I really hope he does sell well for he needs to pay for the supplies to make him!:lol: I’m just going out to get a proper glue to set his eyes back in perfectly and then take some better photographs for ebay now that the sun is out. He should be up for bids late today!!!

KoishiiKitty
                  Participant

Nuke wrote:

Thankyou everyone for such adoring comments. I really hope he does sell well for he needs to pay for the supplies to make him!:lol: I’m just going out to get a proper glue to set his eyes back in perfectly and then take some better photographs for ebay now that the sun is out. He should be up for bids late today!!!

elmers glue works best.

isn’t theis place awesome Nuke? people are so wonderful with feedback.

John
                    Keymaster

Nuke wrote:

No time to make a good description. I’m gone for a few days to an anime convention, but I’ll be back to answer all your questions. This guy will go up on Ebay!

He’s much greener, but I don’t have any sunlight to show that so better pics will go up later. There’s violet interference on his neck and on the back of his wings and blue/green on the white crest while gold on the wings.

This is really really nice! And exactly what we like to see evolve in creativity. But, please put Windstone copyright notice on your postings which are hosted off site. Thanks.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.