fbpx

Everglade Griffin – FINISHED!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Everglade Griffin – FINISHED!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • Author

No time to make a good description. I’m gone for a few days to an anime convention, but I’ll be back to answer all your questions. This guy will go up on Ebay!

He’s much greener, but I don’t have any sunlight to show that so better pics will go up later. There’s violet interference on his neck and on the back of his wings and blue/green on the white crest while gold on the wings.

Pegasi1978
    Participant

Holy wow! He’s awesome!

BDW
      Participant

0_0 He’s gorgious!
        Lots of details I like that, and the colors…wow.
        Nice job! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Lokie
        Participant

He’s beautiful! Love the detailing and coloring of the wings – really nice.

Mmloda
          Participant

Very Nicely done….I can’t wait to see the other one now ๐Ÿ˜†

Marzena

KoishiiKitty
            Participant

gosh he turned out so stunning! the markings you did are so defined and delicate looking!! oh he is such a good looker!

Tiffany
              Participant

wow nuke that is really REALLY excellent! good for you!! you can tell that griff was such a labor of love, you put sooo much into him! what fabulous detail! i am just loving everything about the wings! and you did such a great job on keeping the tribal design clean on the legs despite the texture AND having it fade out too! ๐Ÿ˜ฏ
                freekin wow! i would never, ever have the patience to do that! well, if you sell him i hope you get mega mucho $$$$- you deserve it for all the time you must have put in!! just be sure you’ll be ok if you do sell him, that you won’t miss him!! but if that is your normal semi-painless-to-do painting style, you could always make more for yourself! or maybe someone will make you an offer you can’t refuse before it goes to ebay with him being so great! good luck and thanks for sharing, hes a treat!

lamortefille
                Participant

Wow!!! I love it!

dragonmedley
                  Participant

Absolutely stricking.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                    I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

laphon1
                    Participant

Stunning.

Adaneth
                      Participant

Fantastic work! I’m looking forward to watching that auction! ๐Ÿ˜€

Maria
                        Participant

I love him. Nice work, Nuke.

Andrea
                          Participant

So original! I love how he turned out. All that detail is lovely!
                            I can’t wait to see him on Ebay!

Wow, he’s gorgeous! The detail looks like it must have taken forever to do

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.