fbpx

Everglade and Wintergreen Griffins – WIP

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Everglade and Wintergreen Griffins – WIP

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Heather
    Participant

The feather detailing on Everglade is gonzo beautiful! I was drooling over that so hard that I could almost ignore the green cat fanny. I’ll look forward to seeing the final rendition of both of these; I hope I can catch the auction for Everglade! πŸ™‚ Absolutely lovely.

The feathers on everglade are, indeed, bonkers! I gotta say though…the wings on wintergreen are freaking awesome. I just wanna lick both of them, they look so lush.

I love the idea of green griffins too. Have you done any other unsual griffin colors?

Squibette wrote:

The feathers on everglade are, indeed, bonkers! I gotta say though…the wings on wintergreen are freaking awesome. I just wanna lick both of them, they look so lush.

I love the idea of green griffins too. Have you done any other unsual griffin colors?

Not any that have been beyond concept sccribbles. These are my very first PYO’s, but I’ve got some wild ones ready for paint when I make my next order πŸ˜€ But that doesn’t happen until I make my first PYO sale.

—-To all who are asking yes these will be up for sale on ebay when complete (does anyone ever read the text in the first post anymore???).

Skigod377
      Participant

Nuke wrote:

—-To all who are asking yes these will be up for sale on ebay when complete (does anyone ever read the text in the first post anymore???).

Not beyond the first few lines, apparently πŸ˜†

skigod377 wrote:

Nuke wrote:

Not beyond the first few lines, apparently πŸ˜†

I did, but I was being selfish and wanted to buy it. hehe πŸ˜‰

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.