fbpx

Emperor Midas! lol

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Emperor Midas! lol

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Bob

No becasue he is MINE anyone else touching him and you never know what could happen!!

must not look…… cannot afford…….

He is fab nice one Emerald πŸ˜€

nessiemom
      Participant

He looks fabulous, emerald! Congrats again!!

He does look nice Emerald. Is his chest a creamish color?

Skigod377
        Participant

Beautiful!

Jodi
          Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

It’s more of a pale gold. He gets a belly rub almost every day, when I walk by in the morning. My mom used to collect Hoti figures (the fat happy buddha – because they looked like my dad πŸ˜† ) and we would rub the buddha’s belly for luck (sometimes on my dad πŸ˜† ). I don’t have any Hoti figures, so I rub Midas’s belly for luck!

He’s beautiful Emerald!!! πŸ˜€
            (I pet Mojo, my poad every morning when I get up. 😳 the day I forgot to, I had VERY BAD bad luck. πŸ™ )

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Starbreeze
            Participant

LOL…I pet my Poad, Nudge, all the time too and my Shushi cat. πŸ˜†

Jodi
              Participant

Glad it’s not just me.

By the way (speaking of luck), the last revision of my thesis is due Friday for distribution to my committee members. I am spending all day tomorrow doing revisions, so I’m going to not be on much tomorrow or at all (if I can resist). Wish me luck in getting it all done! πŸ˜€ (There’s not much, actually, I’m just so happy!)

Starbreeze
                Participant

Good Luck!!!! πŸ˜€

Jodi
                  Participant

Thanks!

Good luck!!! πŸ˜€

emerald212 wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

It’s more of a pale gold. He gets a belly rub almost every day, when I walk by in the morning. My mom used to collect Hoti figures (the fat happy buddha – because they looked like my dad πŸ˜† ) and we would rub the buddha’s belly for luck (sometimes on my dad πŸ˜† ). I don’t have any Hoti figures, so I rub Midas’s belly for luck!

If you are a rum drinker, there is a brand called Pyrat, whose logo is of Hoti. Each bottle comes with a medallion with Hoti on opne side , and the following on the other:

HOTI
                    (pronounced Ho Tie)
                    Medallion face: the Zen patron saint and protector of; little children, fortune tellers and bartenders!

Plus the stuff tastes great.

Jodi
                    Participant

Phil the Dragon wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

If you are a rum drinker, there is a brand called Pyrat, whose logo is of Hoti. Each bottle comes with a medallion with Hoti on opne side , and the following on the other:

HOTI
                      (pronounced Ho Tie)
                      Medallion face: the Zen patron saint and protector of; little children, fortune tellers and bartenders!

Plus the stuff tastes great.

That’s cool, Phil. I’ll have to look at that next time I go to the liquor store (once a year or so… πŸ˜† ). It’s my mom that collected the Hoti, but now that my dad has passed away, I think she’s gotten rid of some of them. I’m sure it’s a weird reminder to see ten of him in every room of the house.

emerald212 wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

That is cool. I had a friend who had a good luck charm that hung by her rearview mirror and everytime she got into the car she would rub it. I have started to do the same thing.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.