fbpx

Emerald Peacock Curls

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Emerald Peacock Curls

Viewing 11 posts - 106 through 116 (of 116 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

Melody wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

I got the ones that I ordered today as well. One of them is missing the gold on the face and the other one is missing gold a couple of other places. It does look like they were in a hurry to get them done…which I am kind of disapointed because I paid money for it to be done right. I don’t think I should have to do it myself. But on the otherhand it does make it unique.

There is no “They” to blame here, I screwed up on these all by myself. This is what happens if you are trying to do “American History” with an eightgrader at the same time as trying to work quickly.
      If you would like to exchange the dragon for another one, or get touch up paint from me, let me know.I will do it, pronto.

Melody mistakes! Ooh, these are extra special. ๐Ÿ˜†

frozendragon
      Participant

Melody wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

I got the ones that I ordered today as well. One of them is missing the gold on the face and the other one is missing gold a couple of other places. It does look like they were in a hurry to get them done…which I am kind of disapointed because I paid money for it to be done right. I don’t think I should have to do it myself. But on the otherhand it does make it unique.

There is no “They” to blame here, I screwed up on these all by myself. This is what happens if you are trying to do “American History” with an eightgrader at the same time as trying to work quickly.
        If you would like to exchange the dragon for another one, or get touch up paint from me, let me know.I will do it, pronto.

no worries….I think we’re all just so happy to be a part of the group here….

Melody
        Keymaster

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Melody wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

Melody mistakes! Ooh, these are extra special. ๐Ÿ˜† Not that rare, actually.

Starbreeze
          Participant

frozendragon wrote:

Melody wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

no worries….I think we’re all just so happy to be a part of the group here….

Well said, Frozen….Melody, we appreciate everything you do for us.

Bob

I know I’m happy to be here

Skigod377
              Participant

This is my hooooome! ๐Ÿ˜€

Bob

you probavly talk to us more then anyone else in your life

Skigod377
                  Participant

That is a possibility ๐Ÿ˜€

DUDE…when the white and russet ones go up will someone PLEASE get me one!

Melody
                    Keymaster

whippetluv wrote:

DUDE…when the white and russet ones go up will someone PLEASE get me one!

These are properly detailed this time.

Bob

I LOVE my little russet one. I hope I have money when the white ones finally get sold

Viewing 11 posts - 106 through 116 (of 116 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.