fbpx

Emerald Peacock Curls

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Emerald Peacock Curls

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 116 total)
  • Author
    Bob

I LOVE these curl dragons also. I like the pocket Windstone reference

mimitrek wrote:

That’s nice! Do you have anything planned for your vacation?

I don’t have anything planned except for relaxing. hehe

Bob

Sounds like a GREAT vacation to me!!

Me too. Good plan!

Maybe I will do some more painting. But, I so needed a vacation after what happened to my bf. I have been doing all of the cooking, cleaning, errands and it has worn me out.

I can certainly understand that. Your boyfriend is very lucky! πŸ™‚

Yep, he knows it too or else. 😈 πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Maria
        Participant

Well, mine arrived today – I found him before I found the e-mail from Karen saying he-d been shipped on Friday and would probably take a couple weeks to reach me.
          He-s beautiful. I love the EmPea coloring, much more so that regular peacock. It-s brighter, more vivid. I must have them all. πŸ˜€
          But, to be honest, my little fellow-s golden accents, especially the veins on his wings, rather disappointed me. They weren-t done carefully at all, and there are a couple splotches of gold where it doesn-t belong. The horns weren-t fully colored with gold either. I touched him up myself. He still looks pretty, but five extra second per wing would have made him perfect.
          Oh well. He-s special.

Skigod377
          Participant

I have heard that about the gold accents. Perhaps they were just in a hurry to appease us πŸ˜†

frozendragon
            Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Well, mine arrived today – I found him before I found the e-mail from Karen saying he-d been shipped on Friday and would probably take a couple weeks to reach me.
              He-s beautiful. I love the EmPea coloring, much more so that regular peacock. It-s brighter, more vivid. I must have them all. πŸ˜€
              But, to be honest, my little fellow-s golden accents, especially the veins on his wings, rather disappointed me. They weren-t done carefully at all, and there are a couple splotches of gold where it doesn-t belong. The horns weren-t fully colored with gold either. I touched him up myself. He still looks pretty, but five extra second per wing would have made him perfect.
              Oh well. He-s special.

all three that arrived here were the same way….I actually requested some touch up paint to fix them….and like ski said…I think they just wanted to have them done so we would be happy…so we decided to just ask for the paint fix them….and be happy to have them…

but they are all very pretty….

Jodi
              Participant

Mine doesn’t have any gold accents and his horns are green. Is that right?

SPark
                Participant

Mine looks just fine. Gold is in the right places, and I don’t see any blotches or anything.

Jodi
                  Participant

Can somebody post a photo of what it’s supposed to look like from different sides so I can touch mine up? Thanks.

frozendragon
                    Participant

emerald212 wrote:

Mine doesn’t have any gold accents and his horns are green. Is that right?

Um…one of the ones I had was missing accents where all the others had them….

taking pictures is really hard….I did try…but they aren’t the best

there are two pics I could get

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 116 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.