fbpx

Emerald Peacock Curls

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Emerald Peacock Curls

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 116 total)
  • Author
    Bob

I would say at least I have gotten my fill. It took me forever to get through all that

frozendragon
      Participant

I leave for one minute….and you guys make a mess……I’m sending you all to your rooms…..you’re all grounded…. πŸ‘Ώ

Bob

what mess?? Go ahead send me to my room!!! That is where all my Windstones are!! I’ll be happy!! I just got my Green Fledgling today and claw business card holder yesterday so I’m good!!

frozendragon
          Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

what mess?? Go ahead send me to my room!!! That is where all my Windstones are!! I’ll be happy!! I just got my Green Fledgling today and claw business card holder yesterday so I’m good!!

you don’t have to go to your room…but I’m fixin to take that keyboard away…..

😈 😈

Bob

but I still do not understand this time what we did or said???

LOL πŸ˜†
              I just took the time to read this thread. I love a good political debate, but it doesn’t belong in this thread. I think that is what it was all about.
              Frankly, I have worked a few jobs so far. One for a state home and now I work for a Corperate place. Both are nursing homes basically. One, the state run one, had 13 holidays with your birthday deemed a permanent day off for each worker. It was nice, but the pay was less per hour. Now I have 8 paid holidays, but at double time and not time and a half. But where I work, the workers who do nothing but kiss ass make it up the ladder faster than the ones who have the time in. So, go figure. I’ve been there for 15 months, I am 10th from the top out of about 25. It has a good turn-over rate there for CNA’s. LOL
              So, I cut my hours there on 2nd shift to 6 days out of every 14 day schedule. Picked up 20 hours working for my ex-landlord (he sold the building, not me having moved)doing book work for his Paving company. I make less per hour but the stress is limited to having to listen to his girlfriend complain about how much of an a-hole he is. As long as he keeps paying me, I am just fine with him. Besides it is basically what keeps me in Windstones! πŸ˜‰

Bob

keeping in Windstones is always good

Maria
                Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

LOL πŸ˜†
                  I just took the time to read this thread. I love a good political debate, but it doesn’t belong in this thread. I think that is what it was all about.

We’ve got one thread full of politics. That’s good enough. πŸ˜€

Bob

I totally agree NO MORE!!!

Greater Basilisk wrote:

WindstoneCollector wrote:

LOL πŸ˜†

We’ve got one thread full of politics. That’s good enough. πŸ˜€
                    Mos def! πŸ˜†

Maria
                    Participant

Especially since that one thread is much less controversial than the subject on this one could be.

Bob

oK no more let’s get this topic back on line

Skigod377
                        Participant

Silence…

Participant

Wow, this thread really covered the gambit. Ok. Back on topic. I got my curled dragon on Friday, and boy do I love him! The blending of the colors is so nice. I have to say that I like the Em. Pea. much better than the regular Peacock. I was with some members, when I wasn’t sure if I wanted one in a regular production color, but now that I have seen him I’m glad I got him. He is a wonderful contrast to the Russet coils and I love the purple stone on the forhead. Wonderful edition.

To everyone who missed out on this round, try to catch the next one. You won’t be disappointed.

The pics of those curlies are cute as a button I will give them that much. I have the old white coiled and the mother coil in peacock. I am just trying to get caught up on payments and secure another. So, I am at my limit now for this month. But I will try to bounce back next month! πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 116 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.