fbpx

Emerald Peacock Curls

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Emerald Peacock Curls

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 116 total)
  • Author
    frozendragon
    Participant

SPark wrote:

Looks like. It sucks! My old apartment was WAY more likely to get stuff stolen from, but everything got left on the front door.

And even when I’m home here, if I’m upstairs, they ring the bell, wait like three seconds, and leave. Meanwhile I’m still putting on a shirt as I run down the stairs!

sounds like the post office…when arlla’s griffin got here….they didn’t even bother ringing the bell…or knocking….they just left a card that said to pick it up in 2 days….

I went to the post office right then….and needless to say it was brought back to me in about an hour…and the next day we had a different delivery person….

Bob

good for you I wish everything worked like that. I got my claw business card holder today and the mailman knocked and by the time I got to the door he was already down the stairs and on his way to his truck

Skigod377
        Participant

Bah!! Mine did not make it here. It will probably be here next week. Its too bad, too. I was hoping to have some new dragons to paint while on duty. (Same shipment as the little cowpie)

Bob

there is still today since it’s now Saturday in most of the world. I hope my little green Fledge gets here before I have to head to work. I can’t wait to get him in the display case

Skigod377
            Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

there is still today since it’s now Saturday in most of the world. I hope my little green Fledge gets here before I have to head to work. I can’t wait to get him in the display case

Our PO is not open Sat, Sun, or Tue.

Bob

well then I really hope you get all you are waiting for on Monday

Skigod377
                Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

LOL! Monday is a holiday!

Bob

OOPPSS!! I forgot. Its not one of our holidays so it gets forgotten all the time by me. So if I do not get my fledgie by tomorrow I also have to wait until Tuesday or Wednesday

Maria
                    Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

LOL! Monday is a holiday!

It is? For what?

Bob

in America and I guess for the American armed services it’s Martin Luther King Jr’s birthday

Skigod377
                        Participant

Yup! I told ya! We get lots of holidays. Friday we had off, too.

Yeah, you’re lucky! *jealous* But what holiday was Friday?

Skigod377
                          Participant

A “Training” holiday. Sounds like an oxymoron to me, but im not gonna argue. We get random days off all the time. The new boss just made a big change to our Army way of life over here, too, so I am excited. Just a quick briefing: We would train every Thursday morning from 0700-1200 for “Sergeants time.” Then, we are supposed to go home ar 3pm for “Family time.” Problem was that since we trained all morning instead of working, we always had to work late. NOW, there is no more Sergeants time and no more Family time!! Its just a regular 9-5 job!! YAYAYAYA! and he implemented 2 more 4 day weekends into our year. Finally, someone with a brain! We also get to do PT (Workout) 5 days a week instead of 4 now, which is another good change since they changed the weight standards.

That sounds great! Your lucky…and I’m very, very jealous…

Maria
                            Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

in America and I guess for the American armed services it’s Martin Luther King Jr’s birthday

Oh. Him. Nope, he’s not important over here.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 116 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.