fbpx

Emerald Peacock Curls

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Emerald Peacock Curls

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 116 total)
  • Author
    frozendragon
    Participant

frozendragon
      Participant

I got mine today….who else got theirs?

What do you think…..Tell Me Now!!!!

Maria
        Participant

That was fast! Mine won’t be here until next week.

frozendragon
          Participant

I was very surprised actually

Bob

I missed them on e-bay I was at work when all the commotion hit. I’m thinking about trying to get one from the next batch. I hope it’s soon

frozendragon
              Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

I missed them on e-bay I was at work when all the commotion hit. I’m thinking about trying to get one from the next batch. I hope it’s soon

yeah…I wonder if they are going to do a different color next time or not…

Bob

I seemed to remember a lot of them drying for the new EmPea color when I was there in November but I guess I was wrong

frozendragon
                  Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

I seemed to remember a lot of them drying for the new EmPea color when I was there in November but I guess I was wrong

they put 20 up…in the EP

Bob

I thought for sure there where more drying but I have been wrong in the past

SPark
                      Participant

Mine was supposed to come today, but the UPS people won’t leave it on the doorstep, they insist on having a signature, and I wasn’t home when they came by.

Which annoys the heck out of me! Our doorstep is quite safe! Nobody ever walks past it but ONE guy who lives in the next apartment.

frozendragon
                        Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

I thought for sure there where more drying but I have been wrong in the past

well if there were…they might be planning a different color

frozendragon
                          Participant

SPark wrote:

Mine was supposed to come today, but the UPS people won’t leave it on the doorstep, they insist on having a signature, and I wasn’t home when they came by.

Which annoys the heck out of me! Our doorstep is quite safe! Nobody ever walks past it but ONE guy who lives in the next apartment.

well mine were here when I got home from work….the box was a little beaten up…but I wasn’t expecting anything to be here till next week

Bob

UPS will not leave anything here without a signature either. They said they had too many packages stolen in Apartment and condo complex’s so maybe it’s now world wide that they need signatures

SPark
                              Participant

Looks like. It sucks! My old apartment was WAY more likely to get stuff stolen from, but everything got left on the front door.

And even when I’m home here, if I’m upstairs, they ring the bell, wait like three seconds, and leave. Meanwhile I’m still putting on a shirt as I run down the stairs!

Bob

I know! Some things will NEVER make any sort of sense

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 116 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.