fbpx

Emerald Hatchling

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Emerald Hatchling

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I need to make a bit of extra cash for affording to buy Nambroth’s art book, so I am letting go of a couple pieces I’m sure will be more apreciated with their new owners. I’ll stop taking offers by July 19th.

I accept paypal only. I would do money orders, but nobody has learned yet about making them international and I rarely go into the states.

Silver Curl – Perfectly mint with original box. [Starting offer] – $80 + shipping SOLD!

Emerald Hatchling – Beautifully mint save for a little fading with the felt stamp and tag. [Starting offer] – $30 + shipping

Stephanie
    Participant

Good luck! πŸ˜€

ooo I really want that sliver curl πŸ˜€

Maria
      Participant

Nice photography, Nuke. Good luck selling.

purpledragonclaw
        Participant

Ooh, your dragons are in pristine condition, Nuke! Good luck with your sale!

Oh that silver curl is so pretty…. πŸ˜€

Travistie
          Participant

I know sapphire is looking for a silver curlie.

Sapphire
            Participant

Travistie you are so great for thinking of me but another Forum member was very generous & is completing my curlie collection with a silver . Nuke got in touch to let me know about this curlie which was also great . You guys take my breath away with your thoughtfulness & generosity – a BIG thankyou πŸ˜€ .

Travistie
              Participant

Cool! I’m glad you got hooked up with a silver curlie, sapphire.
                I guess I can wish everyone else luck on getting this one then! πŸ˜‰

darjeb
                Participant

Good Luck selling

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.