fbpx

Emerald Fledgling, who won it

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Emerald Fledgling, who won it

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    KoishiiKitty
    Participant

did some one here win this?
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190194361019

I really wanted it and then last minute i was not logged in(oh that pissed me off)

did some one here get it???? I am really interested in what the colors on this one look like, so i am hoping some one on here got him so at least i can see a better photo of it.

KoishiiKitty
      Participant

Tiffany
        Participant

that was arlla. dude, i was sooooooooooo going to bid on this too, but i spaced out while making dinner and i forgot to bid! i am so stewed!!! i missed the last emerald fledge too as my connection timed out. >.desk) he did look weird in the pics, but it may have been just funny lighting….
          this was the double kick in my pants today; i was going to finally get a brown lap, only to find the last two blew out of the store, after sitting there forever and i just checked their status like a day or so earlier. i wonder who got them. two more empresses are gone too, i wonder each person who got a lap got an empress to match. oh well, i’ll just have to get a brown scratcher instead. lol, it sure does pay to buy stuff when you see it, or bid when you can, cuz before you know, they both will be gone! oops!

KoishiiKitty
          Participant

PHOTOS ARLLA! I DEMAND PHOTOS!!!!!!!

actualy, it looks like it had a LOT of jade..and when i corrected the photo in adobe, it looked a lot like a possible Jade fledge or Jade hybrid. That is why I am so curiouse about it.

my own fault too, if i had made sure i was logged in, that fledge would be on it’s way to me 😀

I am glad a forum member got him though. I’ll direct my anger at ebay..(and i did. I was saying “oh you STUPID WEBSITE!!!!” LOL)

Arlla
            Participant

I was thinking it might be a jade, so I bid on it. He really does look Jade-ish in that gallery pic, doesn’t he?? But the other two pics of him make me think he might be an inbetweeny, a mix of jade and emerald. We’ll see. In any case, he’s prettier than the emerald fledge I have now, so I’m happy! I’ll definitely take pics of him when I get him. I was kind of surprised I didn’t have more competiton – I figured lots of people on the forum would think he looked a little jade… One of the very few things I’ve been able to win without sniping! 0_0

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
              -J R R Tolkien

Tiffany
              Participant

it’ll be cool to see what he looks like when he arrives to you! its sure to be a surprise either way. congrats on getting a great deal! 🙂

Arlla
                Participant

Thanks! 😀 I’m looking forward to fixing him up and getting him in primo condition again.

-J R R Tolkien

Arlla
                  Participant

Oh, and speaking of weird emeralds – what the heck is the deal on this momma dragon???

http://cgi.ebay.com/Windstone-Emerald-Mother-dragon_W0QQitemZ170190613980QQihZ007QQcategoryZ35873QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

She’s got WAY more gold on her than I’m used to on emeralds…

-J R R Tolkien

KoishiiKitty
                    Participant

well, i think since the last ones that were thought to be Jade were dismised as just bad photos, possibly other thought that was true with this one too. but that gold is unmistackable, that really looks like that darker gold. I can’t wait to see the photos, CONGRATS ARLLA!!! ^_^

KoishiiKitty
                      Participant

Arlla wrote:

Oh, and speaking of weird emeralds – what the heck is the deal on this momma dragon???

http://cgi.ebay.com/Windstone-Emerald-Mother-dragon_W0QQitemZ170190613980QQihZ007QQcategoryZ35873QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

i saw that too, she is real interesting.

Arlla
                        Participant

KoishiiKitty wrote:

well, i think since the last ones that were thought to be Jade were dismised as just bad photos, possibly other thought that was true with this one too. but that gold is unmistackable, that really looks like that darker gold. I can’t wait to see the photos, CONGRATS ARLLA!!! ^_^

Thanks! 😀 Sorry about the not logged in thing – that’s happened to me before and it’s SO FRUSTRATING!! >_0

-J R R Tolkien

Pegasi1978
                          Participant

Arlla wrote:

Purplecat’s selling that emerald mother. You could always ask her what’s up with it.

KoishiiKitty
                            Participant

it really is. I wasll ” YAY! I”M GOING TO GET HIM!!!” and then ” DANMITTTTTTTT! stuuuupid ebay!!!!!!!!!”
                              lol. but at least i get to see photos. :3

siberakh1
                              Participant

You weren’t the only one to miss being logged in for the fledge koishii… and I drive through Ballston Lake to get to work. Oh well. There will certainly be another one… just not necessarily for such a nice price! Congrats Arlla! Do post pics! 😀

Maria
                                Participant

Congrats, Alla! You got him for a great price, too.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.