fbpx

Eee!!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer
    Keymaster

Yeral wrote:

I hope it’s not illegal to link to other people’s galleries ><

No, not at all. πŸ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
      My art: featherdust.com

Hannah
      Participant

Jennifer wrote:

No, not at all. πŸ™‚

OK, Good to know ^^

So today, I got a package in the mail from Windstone! Hooray, hooray, hoo- bwa?? It’s the dragon that I ordered just a couple of days ago! I’m super excited, but this makes me even more worried for my Griffin, which I still haven’t gotten yet πŸ™

Has this ever happened to anyone, or should I start contacting the good Windstone people to see what I should do?

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Skeeterdeee
        Participant

Yeral wrote:

Jennifer wrote:

No, not at all. πŸ™‚

OK, Good to know ^^

So today, I got a package in the mail from Windstone! Hooray, hooray, hoo- bwa?? It’s the dragon that I ordered just a couple of days ago! I’m super excited, but this makes me even more worried for my Griffin, which I still haven’t gotten yet πŸ™

Has this ever happened to anyone, or should I start contacting the good Windstone people to see what I should do?
          Is it being sent UPS? UPS takes a lot longer than regular mail, I’ve had the same thing happen-don’t start panicking yet!

Hannah
          Participant

skeeterdeee wrote:

Is it being sent UPS? UPS takes a lot longer than regular mail, I’ve had the same thing happen-don’t start panicking yet!

Ugh.. Yes!! Stupid UPS! I won’t be using them again let me tell you! I recently shipped a package to a friend across the country, and UPS was a heck of a lot more expensive to ship things.. and now, I’m wondering why! USPS all the way!

Oh.. and the UPS guy just dropped off a package at my front door… XD (EDIT: It was definitely the griffin!!)

It’s double goody day!! I’ve already started mixing the paints for the wee dragon πŸ˜€

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
            Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Skeeterdeee
            Participant

I only use UPS for large Windstones, if it doesn’t fit in the mailbox my mailman won’t give it to me! 😑 I bought a bigger mailbox just so he would leave my goodies!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.